laynard things?

mommycal

Mouseketeer
do we need those? trying to figure out if I should scope out ebay before our trip. where do you get yours?

I cannot answer to the need of them, but I did purchase one for myself and one for DS5 so we could pin trade. :) I purchased ours on Amazon! They were reasonable and there were lots of choices. Hope this helps!

We found them very beneficial for pin trading as well. You put the pins you are trading on them for easy access any time you come across a cast member to trade with. We also each have a pouch attached to ours that fit our Key to the World cards, cash, etc.

I always say NO lanyards. We just got back from WDW, and my DD found 5 pins (over the week) on the ground with no backs. These were obviousvly off of someones lanyard. With all of the walking & moving, pins come off of the lanyards easily. (Yep, we've lost a few on prior trips.) Locking pin backs are ok, but they are difficult to use for traders.
I took a small coin purse with 2 sections. (One for traders, one for keepers.) Once we got to the hotel, we would empty the keepers to lighten up the bag.
My daughter has a lanyard, but it sits empty. She displays her pins on a pin board. I took a 12x12 record album frame and replaced the glass with 12x12 cork tiles. I painted the frames to match her wall. We can easily add more frames, categorize the pins, and move things around. Her friends LOVE checking out her pins when they come over. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter