Layman's guide?

DLPDreams

I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!
Hello :)

I have been reading this part of the DISBoard on and off for a little while and have to admit to still being very confused by all the jargon and what you can and can't book etc (and when).

Is there a basic guide anywhere on here of these things? Even a list of well used abbreviations would help as sometimes it's hard to follow if you are a newbie to WDW.

We are planning a trip in summer 2015 so I know that by Spring 2014, WDW deals will begin to pop up for booking, and while I'd like to book then (or when free dining plan is offered), I would feel more comfortable understanding more about the trip/planning etc.

I have been on the Paris part of the forum for a long time, due a few trips, but WDW (and Orlando as a whole) is a completely different (more complex) ball game!

Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much. I'll have look over that tonight :-). That is really helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter