Lax to anaheim

ronny1

ronny1
Does anyone have any recommendations for a limo company? There's 6 adults and two kids and we would like a grocery stop? I think it would be really awesome for my little nephews to find a limo waiting for them. This will be their first trip and they don't know yet. My sister and brother in law are not telling them until that morning and they don't know that Nana, Grumpa, and Auntie (me) and Uncle are coming. We're meeting them at LAX. We're flying from Vancouver and they are flying in from Oregon. We'll be waiting for them at baggage claim. SURPRISE! So excited. We arrive on Oct 2nd and have tickets to the Halloween party on the Tuesday. Oh my, I've gone on and on...

Sorry, I don't have any advice on the limo front, but I just had to pop in to say...WOW! What an exciting plan! Those are lucky, lucky little boys!:goodvibes

Have a great time!:banana:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a limo company? There's 6 adults and two kids and we would like a grocery stop? I think it would be really awesome for my little nephews to find a limo waiting for them. This will be their first trip and they don't know yet. My sister and brother in law are not telling them until that morning and they don't know that Nana, Grumpa, and Auntie (me) and Uncle are coming. We're meeting them at LAX. We're flying from Vancouver and they are flying in from Oregon. We'll be waiting for them at baggage claim. SURPRISE! So excited. We arrive on Oct 2nd and have tickets to the Halloween party on the Tuesday. Oh my, I've gone on and on...

Call the concierge your hotel or at the Grand Californian Hotel and ask them who they would recommend. Or go to your browser and try <limo service disneyland resort>. That should yeild you a list you can choose from. Check them out on line before you call and look for any reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter