LAX Hotel Recommendations

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
I'm going to be in the Hollywood area for a non-Disney trip and was debating how best to get back home. I could:
  1. take a red-eye on a Thursday night,
  2. stay in Hollywood area an extra night on Thursday and head to airport on Friday or
  3. leave Hollywood area Thursday afternoon/night and stay at a hotel closer to LAX and take an earlier flight Friday morning.

I wouldn't have to worry about travel time on a weekday morning that way. Since I lose three hours heading back to the East coast and really don't have anything planned to do Thursday afternoon and evening, I was leaning towards the last option.

Does anyone have any recommendations for LAX hotels or point me to a good list of recommendations? I mostly just need something clean and quiet, but might be there for dinner on Thursday night. It would be myself and my wife.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter