• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LAX car rental-any in terminal?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Thanks for all the help so far, flights spiked so I am stuck with coming in this Sat and leaving Tues. So it looks like Sunday will be DL-since I now have to meet Monday for work.

Anyway-cars are super cheap it appears, not sure if I need ins but assume that will be a lot, or can ins be declined?

They also all appear as shuttles which I hate, but any tips regarding this? Will be a carryon only, and I fly out Tues at 3PM so wondering when to return to LAX to MPLS.

Thanks again.

I don't believe that any rental companies have cars at the terminal - they're all shuttles. However, Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, Fox/Payless, National and Thrifty have their own shuttles, while all other companies have "communal" shuttles to a separate lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter