Lawyer TV Shows

I watched Perry Mason as a young child with my father. Not sure if they were originals or reruns. I'm sure I didn't understand much of what was happening. Then in the late 80s/early 90s there were Perry Mason specials occasionally with a new cast.

LA Law

Law & Order and SVU. I stopped watching first run SVU several years ago but I like to catch rerun marathons.

Suits-silly premise but I watched off and on for most of its run.

And of course Judge Judy.

My dad loves Perry Mason and still watches it in reruns daily. Lots of Ironsides too with the occasional Matlock thrown in.

I don’t watch much lawyer tv, but occasionally will watch Law and Order. Recently watched the short lived Bluff City Law on NBC and enjoyed it.

I like Law and Order Criminal Intent , cause Vincent D'onoffrio and me were separated at birth, but that really dont have any court room in it. I am going to have to check out Ironside, I know whats its about but never really watched

Because V D'On was born in Brooklyn and you were born in maybe--- east jabib??? :duck:

My dad loves Perry Mason and still watches it in reruns daily. Lots of Ironsides too with the occasional Matlock thrown in.

I don’t watch much lawyer tv, but occasionally will watch Law and Order. Recently watched the short lived Bluff City Law on NBC and enjoyed it.
I’m so bummed about Bluff City Law. I really liked having Jimmy Smits back. I think they were probably trying to tackle too much right out of the gate.

Funny, I’m a lawyer but have never really been into any lawyer shows - I’ve always preferred medical shows! The only ones that really spring to mind is Judging Amy and an Australia one called MDA (which my cousin’s girlfriend at the time was in).

I’m so bummed about Bluff City Law. I really liked having Jimmy Smits back. I think they were probably trying to tackle too much right out of the gate.
Bluff City Law wasn't renewed? That's a bummer. It had a great ensemble cast.

Can't watch ANY of them. They all suck at showing what the practice of law is really like. So unrealistic.

I live in the suburbs just outside of Memphis so I enjoyed seeing issues (some that aren't too far fetched) featured, as well as local landmarks. Good premise, but probably not flashy enough for tv these days. IMO the cast was well selected, just not enough viewers.

I like The Good Wife. It has great stories and wonderfully written and acted characters.
Like many shows, I practically loathed all the main characters by the end. It was absolutely soul-satisfying when Diane clocked Alicia in the final scene. I do enjoy the spin-off (The Good Fight) although the overt politics get a bit hurl-inducing :crazy2: (I’m Canadian and couldn’t care less).

Can't watch ANY of them. They all suck at showing what the practice of law is really like. So unrealistic.

You mean perpetrators AREN'T apprehended, indicted, tried, convicted, and sentenced within a week?

And innocent defendants who are framed aren't miraculously freed when a witness for the prosecution breaks down and confesses under the withering cross examination of the brilliant defense attorney?

Perry Mason - Classic!
Law & Order - Criminal Intent
Silk (UK)

We've been binging on Britbox for our crime shows the last couple years. My favs-

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (w/ Jeremy Brett), just awesome.
Poirot
Shetland
Silent Witness
Midsomer Murders
Dalziel & Pascoe

They also have the FUNNIEST crime show parody - Touch of Cloth. Hilarious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter