Law Enforcement Discounts

DisneyDianne

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Disney offers any Law Enforcement discounts. I have been talking to someone that told me quite a few years ago they did. For Rooms, and also for shopping at the Downtown Disney area. Of course you had to have proper I.D. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We have our resort package and meal plan. But, I do tend to spend to much shopping at downtown disney and every little bit helps!!::MinnieMo

DH is a firefighter. They can get discounts (as government employees) at the Swan and Dolphin, but not at Disney itself (rooms or shopping).

After 9/11 they offered a Hero's Certificate, as far as I know, only to departments (Law, fire, rescue) that actually responded to one of the three attack sites. I don't remember exactly how Disney got them to the dept., but we got them from work and took them to WDW with us.

I *think* you can get the gov't rate as Law enforcement (same as teachers, etc) from Swan and Dolphin. That's all I've heard about.

Thanks for everyone's quick responses. About 8 years ago we were in some type of Disney Club and received 10% off at the World of Disney. It really helped. Someone had said it was like 10% also. That is what I was hoping for!! DisneyDianne

I think you are talking about the old Magic Kingdom Club. Disney discontinued this a LONG time ago, like 10 years. It was available to any police that were part of the FOP. It was a "club" others could join, but FOP members had this benefit without cost. It was good for hotel and ticket discounts.

You can get a 10% discount on purchases over $50 with a Disney rewards Visa, at the World of Disney Store (this is very dangerous and my wife is not to go near the place this year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter