Lauren & Keith are FINALLY getting married...Spring 2014

Thanks for reading everyone. My deposit has been processed and I have gotten my first email from my planner, Kristin. I'm so excited to be moving forward. I have been doing some DIY things that I will post for you in the next couple days :)

First of all congratulations!!! I too am a hopeful DFTW 2014 bride.

Your card box is breathtaking! My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw it. Lol. I also think your dress is gorgeous. :thumbsup2

First of all congratulations!!! I too am a hopeful DFTW 2014 bride. Your card box is breathtaking! My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw it. Lol. I also think your dress is gorgeous. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much. I think she did an amazing job on the card box. What locations/dates are you looking at?

I'm looking at 12/13/14 because I really wanted to get married around Christmas time (but not too close) and the date falls on a Saturday so most of the people I want to invite would be able to make it. I am in love the with the Wedding Pavilion for ceremony and my DF wants the Grand Floridian for the reception.

My wedding shoes are here! I am so excited that the color came out perfectly. I was a little worried that the color would look too dark or too pale since they warn you that the color will vary from photos and swatches.
They are Capri from David's Bridal.

Wow...I neglected this thing in a major way!
We are in single digits! There are only 9 days until my wedding and I am now starting to freak out. We had a lot of issues hit all at once.

For the last month, Keith has been unemployed. It happened just as we moved to our new apartment so trying to pay rent, utilities and the wedding on my salary is not a good time. I'm hoping he finds work soon!

Secondly, his father is not allowed to fly. At all. Under no circumstances. And they don't really want him to drive either but he refuses to stay home. Please please keep him in your prayers for safe travels.

We also had drama with the Bridesmaids dresses. They told me four different delivery dates and that they couldn't guarantee delivery in time for the wedding. It basically involved me having to call corporate for David's Bridal on Tuesday...but the dresses magically were all in by Friday. The good news is that all my girls look amazing and I love the dresses!

I picked up my dress and I love it. I love it so much I actually cried when I put it on again. I didn't love the bra they put you in that makes you feel like you will never breathe again. My mom surprised me by putting "I do" stickers on the soles. She's so sweet!

Oh, we will be having Beaute Special for our hair/make up and decided on Rev. Tim Herring for our ceremony. We are definitely having dinner at Ohana after the ceremony and we are having our version of a "rehearsal" dinner at Be Our Guest the night before.

I'm so excited. We have been engaged for almost 20 months. I thought it would never get here!!!

Hi :wave:

I just got caught up on your whole pj. I am so excited for you for your wedding in only 9 days. This time is going to flyyyyyy. Make sure you take a deep breath and soak it all in, this is the most exciting week of your life. I love your shoes. They are so pretty.

I will make sure I keep your family in my prayer both for your df and future fil.

Can't wait to hear all about your wedding when you get back. Good Luck!!!!

Lindsay

Wow...I neglected this thing in a major way!
We are in single digits! There are only 9 days until my wedding and I am now starting to freak out. We had a lot of issues hit all at once.

For the last month, Keith has been unemployed. It happened just as we moved to our new apartment so trying to pay rent, utilities and the wedding on my salary is not a good time. I'm hoping he finds work soon!

Secondly, his father is not allowed to fly. At all. Under no circumstances. And they don't really want him to drive either but he refuses to stay home. Please please keep him in your prayers for safe travels.

We also had drama with the Bridesmaids dresses. They told me four different delivery dates and that they couldn't guarantee delivery in time for the wedding. It basically involved me having to call corporate for David's Bridal on Tuesday...but the dresses magically were all in by Friday. The good news is that all my girls look amazing and I love the dresses!

I picked up my dress and I love it. I love it so much I actually cried when I put it on again. I didn't love the bra they put you in that makes you feel like you will never breathe again. My mom surprised me by putting "I do" stickers on the soles. She's so sweet!

Oh, we will be having Beaute Special for our hair/make up and decided on Rev. Tim Herring for our ceremony. We are definitely having dinner at Ohana after the ceremony and we are having our version of a "rehearsal" dinner at Be Our Guest the night before.

I'm so excited. We have been engaged for almost 20 months. I thought it would never get here!!!

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!! SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

i'm soooooo excited for u Lauren now that yours is so close i'm feeling like mines is next! i'm counting the days for u too :hyper::hyper::hyper:

8 DAYS TO GO NOW!!!!!!!! ::yes::

Sending pixie dust to Keith and his Dad for work and for a safe journey respectively!
Glad the whole bridesmaid dresses thing was sorted, sometimes businesses take the mick and try to mess customers around then as soon as u complain they'll pull their finger out. its a joke sometimes causing more stress than a bride needs in the run up to the big day :scared:
So glad ur still in love with your dress ur gonna look perfect and that was a nice suprise from ur mum princess:

They always say things happen at the most un opportune times to test us and i know u guys will make it through this! your wedding is gonna be amazing!

I'll be sending pixie dust and watching out for any pics :goodvibes

Lauren I love your wedding shoes! They're such a pretty blue! I hope you're relaxing and enjoying!! :)

Ahhhh I just checked in to catch up and you only have 2 days to go!! Everything looks great - shoes turned out beautifully!

Good luck and enjoy!!!

Looks like we've both neglected to come here....darn FB page. LOL

Anyway, HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!! I hope the rain didn't keep you from enjoying your day! Congratulations, again! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter