• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laundry Rooms?

on the 2nd near 2096, 6th near 6588 & 7th decks, near 7590, I believe... which hopefully, I'll be able to use one early morning.

The dryers will most likely not dry your clothes in 1 cycle. You can put in "2" sets of quarters at one time. While it has been a couple of months sinced we were on the ship, I think that "1" set of quarters got about 40 minutes of drying time.

I would definitely recommend going early in the morning, especially if it is a "sea day" as the laundry room does get busy.

If you do the "2" sets of quarters trick - you should have plenty of time to go get breakfast etc. while you wait for your clothes to dry.

I apologize for the vagueness of my "sets of quarter". I think that each load, both washing & drying is $1.00 each.

There is a change machine in the room, but I would recommend just bringing your own quarters. Also, if you can, bring your own soap, as sometimes the ships run out of it in their vending machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter