Laundry rooms, where are they??

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Can someone please tell me where the laundry rooms are on the ship, what room numbers they are close to? We will probably be on deck 6. thanks

Hi Princess! According to the Pass Porter, laundry rooms are across from rooms 2096, 6588, and 7590.

We are only two rooms away from 6588 (we are in 6592)... does anyone know what the noise level will be like in our room from the laundry room? I can't believe I didn't notice this when we booked...
Thanks,
Annie

on our 1st cruise. The noise wasn't a problem, but about an hour before each dining time there would a line out into the hall in front of our room with people waiting to iron. Even then it wasn't noisy, but it was like living in a fish tank every time we opened our door - at least it felt like everyone was peering in, and my then 9 y.o. GrD went screeching into the bathroom when she though someone saw her in her undies. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter