• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laundry room

Currently, Magic uses KTTW swipe $2 to wash, $2 to dry. WOnder uses quarters, $1 each. We have been told that the WOnder will switch to the swipe system at the dry dock.

from our Wonder 4-night: Aug 30 to Sept 03, 2009

cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

Washer: $1.00 (4 quarters) for 27 minutes
Dryer: $1.00 (4 quarters) for 45 minutes

Left is for washer before I put any quarters (shows 100, after I put one quarter then 75, etc)
Right is for dryer after I only put one quater (25 cents) for 99 minutes.
The location was on deck 7.
cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

This dryer has been "busted" forever. It gives 99 minutes no matter how much money you feed it! Either DCL doesn't know or doesn't care since it is scheduled to be switched out at the dry dock!

This dryer has been "busted" forever. It gives 99 minutes no matter how much money you feed it! Either DCL doesn't know or doesn't care since it is scheduled to be switched out at the dry dock!

This dryer does countdown from 99 to 0 (i put only 25 cents) where I took out clothes at 21 minutes mark.

What is the KTTW card? we are leaving on the Magic on Saturday
thank you Val

It's your Key to the World card, also known as your room key/credit card while on board! Your given one upon boarding and your picture is stored to it so when you get off and on the ship it is swiped to know you left and know you're back!

Lynn:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter