Laundry room hours?

The Sweetness

Queen of her castle
I was wondering if the resorts laundry facilities are always open, or if they have specific operating hours. TIA for the info:goodvibes

You don't mention where you will be staying, but I can offer you the following information. I returned from POFQ less than a week ago and this information was included in the "Welcome" packet we received when we checked in.

"Coin-operated washers and dryers, as well as change machines are located in air-conditioned comfort at each pool complex, excluding Ol' Man Island. Vending machines offer laundry soap and bleach, beverages and snacks. Folding tables and carts are available."

Since no hours are specified, I am assuming that the laundry facilities, at least at POFQ/POR are open 24/7. Laundry service is also available.

Laundry rooms are open 24/7. Just bring your room key because depending on where you are staying you will need it to open the door. I know the Poly and CSR you needed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter