Laundry room hours?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by The Sweetness, May 10, 2007.

1. The Sweetness

The Sweetness Queen of her castle

I was wondering if the resorts laundry facilities are always open, or if they have specific operating hours. TIA for the info:goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Tink's Pixieduster

Tink's Pixieduster DIS Veteran

You don't mention where you will be staying, but I can offer you the following information. I returned from POFQ less than a week ago and this information was included in the "Welcome" packet we received when we checked in.

"Coin-operated washers and dryers, as well as change machines are located in air-conditioned comfort at each pool complex, excluding Ol' Man Island. Vending machines offer laundry soap and bleach, beverages and snacks. Folding tables and carts are available."

Since no hours are specified, I am assuming that the laundry facilities, at least at POFQ/POR are open 24/7. Laundry service is also available.

4. The Sweetness

Its ASMO, and I was hoping for 24hr:goodvibes Strange how things like that make me happy/ excited

5. DisneyFans4

DisneyFans4 Dis Veteran

Laundry rooms are open 24/7. Just bring your room key because depending on where you are staying you will need it to open the door. I know the Poly and CSR you needed it.

6. Tink's Pixieduster

Tink's Pixieduster DIS Veteran

A room key was not needed to access the laundry building at POFQ.

7. The Sweetness

Thats good news. For once, my inability to sleep well in a strange bed will work to my advantage:woohoo: