Laundry room at WLV?

Girlie Goofy

Mouseketeer
How many washers and dryers are at the WLV? Do the dryers work very well, or does it take forever and lots of cycles to dry clothes? Is there room in a studio to hang clothes to dry? Thanks for any information, we want to pack light, and not spend an endless amount of time doing laundry!

The one and two bedroom suites have stacked washer/dryer units in them.

Hope that helps,

Alpha

I think I remember only 2 washers and 2 dryers. There was no charge for them. I dont remember a place to hang clothes, but may have been. I only remember a bench to fold the clothes. No
TV in there either.

Gina

If memory serves there are 2 washers and 2 dryers on the 1st floor.(there might be 4 dryers?)
They don't cost anything to use, the dryers work really well.
the laundry soap cost a dollar each.

In the shower area there is a retractable line that you could hang some clothes on, but it's only about 4 ft long.

hope this helps you out some, and enjoy your trip to the VWL it's great there, that's why we bought into it.
and as Alphatexana has said the 1 and 2 bedrooms have stacked w/d

Thank you for the great information. If the dryers work well, we won't have to worry about hanging clothes up in the room, or packing lots of clothes. What a relief to know that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter