• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Laundry on solo trip?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Do you do laundry on a solo trip if you're there for, say, 10 nights? I really don't like the idea of packing clothes for that many days, so a couple years ago, staying that long, I planned to do laundry half way thru. Well, for only one person, I didn't even have enough to fill the washing machine! It seemed kind of pointless to take that much time to use a washer and dryer for that little. So last year, I tried just washing out a couple things in my room at night and hanging it to dry. Well, I must have done something wrong because whether it was the Florida water or what, my clothes always came out stiff as cardboard. I really don't want to pack 10 days worth of clothes, what do you all do?

I've done laundry before espically the one time I had the one bed room vacation home which had the washer in the room. I just ran a small load half way through the vacation. This time I'm staying in a studio so I might not do laundry but I like to pack light so doing laundry is cheaper then taking a bigger bag and paying extra $ on the flight. :laundy:

You are staying in the villas. . .whether or not you stay in a 1 br or a Studio, you still have access to free laundry. I say wash. I am a firm believer in that if you have to pack 20 outfits plus a couple extras and a swimsuit or two, you need to do laundry somewhere so that you don't deal with this.

boy you are good.

have to wash every 5 days if not more often. that is 5 shorts & 9 t-shirts plus unders (generally 10) and socks - it does make a load.

take a break around 10 am (11 am) and before I go back to the parks at night - change t-shirts and underwear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter