Laundry Facilities

Auntie Kelly

Mouseketeer
I searched for info on laundry facilities and saw that there is a small laundry room at the Hotel Cheyenne, however the last post was from 2015. I just want to make sure the information is still correct.

Is that still the only laundry facility in the resort? And does it really only have 2 washers and 2 dryers? Does it get very crowded? And last question, I promise, how much does it cost? Thanks!

I last used it in 2013. It was a small room but on a busy and rainy August afternoon it was quiet. I remember buying tokens from the shop but don't remember the price.

Are there laundry facilities at Sequoia as well?

Nope, there is nothing other than hotel laundry service which is insanely expensive. The only facility I could find was at Cheyenne. I actually used them last week when I was staying at Sequoia Lodge. There are 2 washers and 2 dryers. I just went to the gift shop and bought the tokens for the machines and laundry soap. The total cost for 2 loads washed and dried including the soap was just under 15 Euros.

I searched for info on laundry facilities and saw that there is a small laundry room at the Hotel Cheyenne, however the last post was from 2015. I just want to make sure the information is still correct.

Is that still the only laundry facility in the resort? And does it really only have 2 washers and 2 dryers? Does it get very crowded? And last question, I promise, how much does it cost? Thanks!
Just returned from hotel cheyenne on friday. Yes, two washers , two dryers. Only one dryer worked so hopefully they got the second one fixed - it wouldnt turn on. I was the only one using them so no not busy. Be prepared the knobs on the washers are labeled in french so be prepared to google " cotton, delicate etc" whatever you're looking for. My DH bought the tokens to use washer /dryer in the gift shop. He thinks it was 12 euros for the 4 tokens to do two loads of laundry. I had my own soap but they sell soap too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter