Laundry facilities

cheriemek

Mouseketeer
My husband is crazy and loves to to do laundry during our vacations. Can I bring regular liquid detergent for him to use, or do we need to use what is available at the resort? We are staying at the Polynesian if that makes a difference. Thank you!

I usually buy the individual packets of Tide and then bring a few dryer sheets in a zip-loc. The packets are easily to pack because they're flat, and you don't have to worry about them opening or spilling like a bottle could.

I usually buy the individual packets of Tide and then bring a few dryer sheets in a zip-loc. The packets are easily to pack because they're flat, and you don't have to worry about them opening or spilling like a bottle could.

This is what we did the last time we stayed at a Disney resort and will also do for our upcoming stay at Pop. I packed several of the single use boxes of Tide detergent that I purchased from a local laundry mat (~75 cents each) and packed some Bounce fabric softener sheets in a sandwich bag. Works well for us :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter