• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

laundry facilities at Pop

beanjean

Mouseketeer
I leave in 2 days for Pop and have started packing. I think I am taking too much stuff. I am thinking of packing only half of the days that I am going to be there and just use the laundry facility to wash and rewear clothes so that I don't have to take as much. I am wondering if they stay packed or if there are plenty of washers and dryers to use.

I'm interested too, I never thought to ask about if the laundry facilities were very busy.

We were just at Pop & I never had a problem getting a washer/dryer. They have them by the quiet pools & the main pool.

Kae

Not sure of how many there are in each laundry facility there, but the one by the bowling pin pool looked like it had at least 4 or five of each in it. the trick is to find a time when no one else is going to do their wash....early, early in the am, not around lunch time then people come to use the pool and do their laundry at the same time!

i had to use the laundry facility the day beofore the hurricane hit last summer and it was PACKED !!
i should have went without doing the laundry
but i did do a few loads a few days before that and had no problem with crowds
it depends on the time you go

I always do laundry on WDW vacations. I have done laundry at Pop Century several times. I would say there are about 10 washers and maybe a dozen dryers. Its $2 to wash and $2 to dry. They sell soap and fab softner. The ones by the quiet pools seem to be less crowded than the main pool one. But even at that one I have never had a problem getting machines. Oh, they have change machines too. Happy washing! :laundy:

I used the machine at Pop on my most recent trip to wash some of my favorite garments to wear again later in the week. I forget what day we did the wash but we did it around 5pm and it was not really busy.

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter