laundry at VWL?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
How busy are the complimentary laundry facilities at VWL? Is one time of day better (less busy) than another? Since we'll be staying in a studio at VWL this June, we'll be dependent on the complimentary laundry facilities for doing wash. And I don't even know exactly where they are? Can you use them while at the pool? Health Club?

I stayed in the room across from the complementary washer and dryers during our last stay. The washers are located on the first floor across from room 1512. I never saw much traffic, but really wasn't looking since we were in a one bedroom. I guess you could use them while at the pool, but you would have to leave your stuff and come back. The pools and Sturdy Branches are quite a ways from the laundry room.

yes there is just 1 laundry room - we were leaving on Friday and washing first - it seemed pretty busy - but probably just that day. this is a small villa - so 1 laundry room is plenty - the 1 & 2 bedroom have the washer/dryer in them.

You're right!! I completely forgot that the 1 & 2 bdrm have laundry of their own. I guess I was having a "senior moment".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter