Laugh Floor Question

123SA

DIS Veteran
I am terrible at texting so I am inputing my kids' jokes now. Besides the joke, what other information do they ask for?

You will also need to include a codeword which is displayed on the monitors in the queue area. This helps them know which audience a joke came from and prevents people who aren't there from texting in jokes. Practice editing text messages before you go as well!

Thanks so much! I have 3 kids...perhaps I should send one of these jokes to Dh's phone.

You just send your joke along with the name & state to a designated number, which to tells them which audience you're in. No code words. On our last trip, we went 2 different times & they picked my middle DD's joke once & youngest DD's joke the other time. They both thought it was so awesome to hear their names & jokes coming from the characters. They still talk about it, well over a year later. Think cheesy, family-friendly jokes. Ours were:

What do you call a strawberry that's sad? A blueberry.

What do you call a pony with a sore throat? A little hoarse.

Last time I went to that show I ended up buying everyone churros....I won't go to that show anymore!!!

OK....what the HECK are you people talking about? Do you get to send in jokes? Can someone explain?

They used my joke a few years ago. What's red and smells like blue paint? RED PAINT!

OK....what the HECK are you people talking about? Do you get to send in jokes? Can someone explain?

They are talking about the queue line for Monsters Inc Laugh Floor Comedy club.

If you've never been, then it won't make much sense. :lmao:

I really like that attraction.

They are talking about the queue line for Monsters Inc Laugh Floor Comedy club.

If you've never been, then it won't make much sense. :lmao:

I really like that attraction.

Me, too! :goodvibes
Totally agree... if you haven't been, give it a shot... you might just be THAT guy! ;)

They used our joke too....
What do you call a physic, 'little' person who's escaped from prison?
A small, medium at large!!! :lmao::lmao:

When we went, the guy that had to dance was AWESOME. He had all of us laughing so hard. (but I would never want any of the attention, I would just die)

They used our joke last week:
How does it cost for a pirate to have his ears pierced?
A buccaneer.

The kids thought it was awesome that we got a text back from Mike. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter