Latte and Pastry

Emm

Lost my ears. Trying to get them back.
Now that the Fountain View has been converted to an ice cream parlor :( where can I get a good latte and some pastry at Epcot for an afternoon snack?

We love the bakery in Paris! We also liked the desserts in Germany. They have a nice outside area with tables and chairs.

We love the bakery in Paris! We also liked the desserts in Germany. They have a nice outside area with tables and chairs.

I like the pastry in Paris also, but do they have latte?

The Kringala Bakery in Norway serves latte - and a wide assortment of DELICIOUS pastries & desserts!

I would think that both the french and Norway bakeries would have lattes or some type of coffee drink, only thing is WS normally opens a good bit later than FW..

Sushine Seasons has pastries and some type of coffee drinks also if you want your breakfast before WS opens..

I would think that both the french and Norway bakeries would have lattes or some type of coffee drink, only thing is WS normally opens a good bit later than FW..

WS opens at 11 every day. Since the OP was asking about an afternoon snack, both the France and Norway bakeries will be open by that time.

Yes, I was asking about afternoon snack because I figure I'll get my breakfast coffee of some sort before I leave the resort to go to the parks. What I sometimes do is stop at one of the pastry places in the evening to have something for breakfast the next morning.

But the coffee is an issue. I know I can get "some sort of coffee" almost everywhere, but I am partial to latte. During my last visit (2006? 2007?) I noticed with dismay that my favorite place for Epcot afternoon break had turned into an icecream shop. I like icecream just fine--especially on super-warm days--but it's no substitute for good latte.

Now that the Fountain View has been converted to an ice cream parlor :( where can I get a good latte and some pastry at Epcot for an afternoon snack?

Cool! even i like my cuppa of latte, i like to have it in the evening after a hard day.it completely rejuvenates me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter