Latest PS for Fantasmic Dining Package

deadheadbelle

<font color=00CC66>Mom to Space Ranger Josh & Prin
Hi, we are thinking of doing the Fantasmic Dining Package this fall & I was wondering what is the latest PS (or whatever the heck it's called) available. My DSIL called for a PS a few months ago & the CM told her that the latest PS they offer is 4:30pm. Is this true? I just don't think I'll be ready to eat that early.

Thanks! :cool1:

Typically, this is true. Just plan you day accordingly. Maybe a late breakfast with a midday snack.

I actually prefer this, now that we have done this a couple of times. This gives us plenty of time to finish up what we want to do - maybe some shopping before fantasmic. Usually we have a snack during fantasmic - like popcorn - usually carmel.

The hardest part is with my teens. They eat constantly while on vacation, so a late breakfast and midday snack usually ties them over. Have fun.

That is True They also gave me a AR for 4:30 when I was the first to call 90 days out.
I figure we will be done by 6pm and have time to ride some rides I will try to grab a fast pass before we sit down,
tom

Thanks for the information. I'll run it by the rest of the crew & see if they want to do it.

I just booked a 6:30pm for late June. They seem to only open up the early dining times at the 90 day mark and then as the day gets closer they open up later times. It's worth trying to rebook if you don't like dinner at 4pm.

I just called and succeeded in changing my 4:30 reservation on August 3 to 6:00 pm. It was available up until 7:00 pm. This was at least the third time I've called to check; all other calls they said 4:30 was the latest available.

I was able to change my 4:30 to a 6:30 for early August last week. When I called (from a tip on these boards :goodvibes ), the CM first told me that 4:30 was the latest (he hadn't actually checked yet!) and I told him that I had heard from someone that they had just gotten one for 6:00. He then went in and checked, and sure enough later ones were available. He actually sounded surprised (he must have been new :) ). This was just under 60 days out. I was planning on waiting until 30 days out, but thanks to a poster here, I got the tip, made the call :banana: and got what I wanted. You stated that you are going in the fall, so if the park hours are shorter, that may be all they release, but I would start at 60 days out and call every few days to see if they open up later times.

Good Luck :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

When I made my 90 days PS I could only get 4:00 for FDP at Hollywood Brown Derby. Just the other day I was able to change it to 6:10. I don't know why they hold out on the later times but its just another hoop I jump through for Disney dining!

I also got the 4:30 ps for Aug at the 90 day mark but switched to a 7:pm on 54 days out. Try again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter