Late summer offer help please!!!!!!

poohteacher

Mouseketeer
Decided very last minute to do an end of summer trip to Disney. I've been checking rates all along, there have been many resorts with availability during the last week of August into September with the summer savings deal. Last night, I tried to book and almost EVERY single resort now says "RATES NOT AVAILIBLE AT THIS TIME. TRY AGAIN OR CHECK BACK LATER." There are a few resorts that say there is no availability for the dates I'm looking with the offer, but the rest are just posting that annoying message. I've been trying periodically all day and I'm getting the same thing. I tried chatting with an on-line agent who is convinced that there just must not be any more availability with that offer, but I feel like that can't be so. I'm wondering if something is not working on the website. Has any one else experienced trouble? I thought about calling, but I figured I might not get anywhere with that either. BTW- I tried different dates in the same time period and got the same results. Help me please! I've already booked the airfare!!!!

I checked today for the heck of it even though ours are already booked and got the same messages for all resorts with that offer too. There are still rooms available at regular rates though. Could be that the "book by" date has passed? Or the allotted number of rooms for that offer have been sold already.

Just checked the offer details and it says you can book through Aug. 31st so that shouldn't be the issue. Either they are sold out or the website is having issues - which wouldn't be surprising.

I was wanting to play around with a possible change in December, but got the same message on all resorts. Glad I am not the only one, but hope it's fixed soon!

I've been getting that message for the past two days, thought that I just needed to dump my cookies. Earlier this week I was able to switch from CSR business class with the discount to WL, with no discount. Then the other day a discounted lagoon view room at the Polynesian came available and I was able to change again. Rooms are available but pickings are slim, if you don't want to wait you can always call...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter