Late September/Early October Photopass Share **UPDATED!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group 1 Status Update:

Tisha_PA, Mom2PrettyPrincess and CJsMommy: I need your dates and real names

Nikki: I need your dates.

Nuts4WDW:I need your real name and email address where I can reach you.

MeWay, Reagan, Sviner, Alyssa, JoJo and Marandr: I have all your information.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Including myself, we have 12 people in our share. I think that's enough so I'm going to close our group. If anyone else comes along we can all decide if we are willing to take another person. Does that work for everyone?

*****If your name was not listed above (in this message), that means I do not have you down as part of group 1. Please PM me ASAP if I missed you.******​

Lorain1: Have you found a group yet?
Groups 2 and 3: Is there room in your groups for Lorain?

A note to everyone in Group 1:
I want to assure you all of three things:
1) I am not a crazy ax murderer who will use your name, addresses and family pictures to track you down and kill you. I swear. :rolleyes1
2) I promise to get us all our pictures in a timely manner to the best of my ability.
3) I appreciate your trust and will not run off with your money.

I think that Texas will turn up soon and our group will be restored. Like Dave said, sometimes life gets in the way of our DIS planning. (I hate it when that happens!:headache:)I'll take care of things until she gets back. I'm not sure if she's already ordered the CD, so I will wait a little while before I order one.

If Texas needs help, I'm happy to continue leading this group. I've never run a group before, so I'll need help. Shelia sent me her tips for groups, so I'll be following her lead (Thanks Shelia!! :flower3:).

I think that's about it. I'm pretty psyched about our group!

Here is info on group 3. I have contacted all members trying to confirm. I have also invited Lorain to join.

Group 3
1. Jolibug 10/1 to 10/7 WAITING TO HEAR
2. expatdislover 9/27-10/2 confirmed
3. momtoemma1 9/26 to 10/3 WAITING TO HEAR
4. DisneyToddlers 9/21-10/1 WAITING TO HEAR
5. Brooklynbrenden (Group 3 leader) 10/3-10/10 confirmed
6. Brandydandy 10/3-10/10 confirmed
7. ytown818 10/3 to 10/10 confirmed
8. Blake and Dylan's mom 9/27-10/7 confirmed
9. luckylittlelibra sept27-oct2 WAITING TO HEAR
10. Lorain 1 9/28-10/3 WAITING TO HEAR

Since this thread will be closed tomorrow, it is imperitave that everyone confirms ASAP.

Group 4
1. EllieBellesMom (family 1) 9/11 to 9/20 Waiting to Here from
2. EllieBellesMom (family 2) 9/11 to 9/20 Waiting to Here from
3. aja319se 10/4 to 10/9 Confirmed
4. Crazy4Disney06 10/3 to 10/9 Waiting to Here from
5. Jentydoug 09/26-10-3 Paid
6. DaveStroem Group 4 Leader 9/26-9/30 Paid
7. Matt'nMeg'sMom 9/30 to 10/7 Confirmed
8. Snakenberg - 9/26 to 10/3 Waiting to Here from
9. Bicfam 9-25-10-4 Paid

If there's room, and still time, I'd love to join a Photopass share. I'll be going Sept 30-Oct 7th (however, that may change to Oct 3-10 depending on airfare). LMK. I can confirm and pay today!

If there any room I am interested, My dates are 9/27-10/3. Please PM me if you still have openings. Thanks!

I believe I found a group, although I can't find which one it is right now. I will confirm with an email and see where at.

Thanks

If there's room, we would like to join in a photopass share. We're going Sept 19-28. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter