Late September/Early October Photopass Share **UPDATED!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I sent you a pm. We just deceided to go in Oct. Our dates are 10/2 to 10/11. Any room? If you have too many people perhaps we can start a second group. I lead two groups before and would be happy to sign up for it again. Thanks, Sheila

We are now 2 groups!!

Group 1:

5intexas (leader) Sep 25-Oct 3rd CONFIRMED AND PAID
Tisha PA Sep 27-Oct 4 CONFIRMED
CJ's Mommy Sep 28-Oct 1 CONFIRMED AND PAID
Mom2prettyprincess Sep 27-Oct 3rd CONFIRMED
Sunik35 Sep 26-Oct 3 CONFIRMED
MinnieVanMom Sep 26-Oct 1 CONFIRMED
Reagan&Co. Oct 1-5 CONFIRMED
MapleGirl Sep 26- Oct 2 CONFIRMED
Tbelle1976 9/26-10/1 CONFIRMED
2greatkids 9/29-10/4

If you are not marked confirmed, I still need your information. I will send you a PM as well.

Group 2:

ssmith010 (leader) 10/2-10/11
DisneyMomma81 10/1-10/10
MagicKitty 9/30-10/7
Pip-a-dee-doo-dah 9/27-10/3
sasha's goofy 9/24-10/4
Diz-Mommy 9/26-10/3

Ssmith010 has volunteered to lead this group (thank you!), so please send her a PM with your info if you are still interested and she will take it from there.

Thanks so much!!

Again, I am interested in joining the 2nd group. My dates are 10/2 to 10/10. If no one else wants to be the leader, I will volunteer. Let me know. Thanks. Sheila

Since the families in group 1 are all going around the same time, it might be fun to all meet in front of the castle for a group picture! What do you think? We could have our own little PhotoPass Mini-Meet!:thumbsup2

Any chance for my family to join the 2nd group? We are going Sept. 26 through Oct 3rd.

Thanks!

Thanks so much 5intexas for organizing the share and Ssmith010 for being our leader in group two! I'm pm'ing my info right now...

We did photopass share last year for DL. Worked wonderfully! We will be going to WDW Sept 21 to Oct 1. :yay:

I am very interested in joining another photopass share this year. Let me know...

Thanks for your consideration.

It looks like there might be enough families here to do a third swap. I would love to join if there is another. My dates are 9/28-10/5. I've never done this before, but it sounds like a great idea. Please PM me with any info.

Thanks!

Or I'd be happy to start group 3. I've done a share before (not as a leader---but I'm quite familiar with the process).

Sheila, I'm also sending you a PM.

5intexas...I sent you an e-mail this morning with my info (still can't pm yet). Please let me know if you do not get it and I will send it again asap!! Thanks!!

Hi,

Thanks 5intexas for organizing the group so far.

I went through the post and my pms and here is an update for group 2. We have 9 people who showed interest as of 10:30 pm on 4/6/09. If you sent me your information you are confirmed. Once everyone confirms I can figure out cost per share. If all 9 confirm the cost will be $16 per share. Pls PM me your contact information asap - id, name, address, cell, email address, travel dates.

Thanks,
Sheila

ssmith010 (Group 2leader): 10/2-10/11 (confirmed)
DisneyMomma81: 10/1-10/10
MagicKitty: 9/30-10/7 (confirmed)
Pip-a-dee-doo-dah:9/27-10/3
sasha's goofy: 9/24-10/4
Diz-Mommy: 9/26-10/3 (confirmed)
Masquerade: 9/21 to 10/1
sherry_car:9/28-10/5
WendyMS: 9/19-10/1

Ok, I thought I replied to this the other day but apparently not. If it is possible I would love get in on a photopass share. My dates are 1 Oct-7 Oct. Let me know if this is possible and if so, who I need to PM with my info. Thanks.

I will be there from 9/17-10/3 - If another group is added I would love to join! Thanks (not sure who to pm re this)

I would also love to get in on the share. We will be at WDW from 9/26-10/3. Do I need to pm someone as well?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Or I'd be happy to start group 3. I've done a share before (not as a leader---but I'm quite familiar with the process).

Sheila, I'm also sending you a PM.

opps sorry - our dates out 9/23-10/3 (I wish it was the 17th -3rd). But again if anyone wants to lead another group I am in. I would volunteer as the leader but my computer is craptastic.:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter