late oct, nov, or dec?

MinneTinK

MinneTinK
DBF and I (both 25)usually go to WDW every September (great prices, low crowds & still hot enough to swim) however we can not go this Sept, so we were thinking of doing a long weekend in either late October, November or December. I do not know anything about being in the world during these months, please advise! (crowds, pricing,weather, events, etc) thanks!

I'd pick late October. You get the party and the F&W. The weather will be warm enough to swim, and the crowds are probably as low as September.

I would also say late Oct. The crowds will be lower and the wether more favorable as opposed to late Nov and Dec.

Another vote for late October. The Food and Wine Festival and Halloween Party are both great!

We did enjoy December as well with all the decorations, but we had more fun in October. Like was mentioned before, the weather is better for sure.

TX

Another vote for late October. The Food and Wine Festival and Halloween Party are both great!

We did enjoy December as well with all the decorations, but we had more fun in October. Like was mentioned before, the weather is better for sure.

TX

Agree 100%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter