Late November weather?

Runnergal

Mouseketeer
I know it can vary greatly, but can anyone who has been on the dream in late November give me an idea of what the weather has been like? I seriously have no idea what to pack. What should I pack to wear for dinner? It feels weird packing winter clothes for a Bahamas cruise but I don't want to freeze in a sundress! And for day? Has it ever been chilly enough that we would need jeans/sweaters? Between me and the 4 dc we will need to pack steamer trunks to account for all the possible weather conditions!

I know it can vary greatly, but can anyone who has been on the dream in late November give me an idea of what the weather has been like? I seriously have no idea what to pack. What should I pack to wear for dinner? It feels weird packing winter clothes for a Bahamas cruise but I don't want to freeze in a sundress! And for day? Has it ever been chilly enough that we would need jeans/sweaters? Between me and the 4 dc we will need to pack steamer trunks to account for all the possible weather conditions!

I am curious too about weather in the Bahamas in November. We booked for 2014 late November. How was it, Runnergal?

I cruised mid November 2011 to Eastern Caribbean, the weather was wonderful during the day, but a little chilly in the evening. (of course the dining rooms were chilly too)
The water temp felt a little cool when you first got in, but after getting use to it, everyone enjoyed themselves.

We typically cruise mid November to early December and have found the temperatures to be very nice during the day and we have experienced very little rain. The further south you go in the caribbean the water temperature will be warmer and you can actually enjoy it. The water in the Bahamas in November is too chilly for me to enjoy.

We just sailed on the Fantasy for Thanksgiving week. I was prepared for cool weather and i was not disappointed!:( The night of the pirate party, I had on jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt and standing close to DH for warmth. It was so windy most days, my kids wouldn't even go in the pool. I am warm by nature, but I was not impressed with the weather. I still wore tank tops and shorts at times, but mostly layers. On the outside decks it was cool, but I was still fine in the dining rooms with a light sweater. DH and DS wore long sleeves many nights at dinner and found it comfortable. I would prepare for any weather and bring layers. The forecast was pretty much right on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter