• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late night eats nr hotels on Palm Pkwy?

jenjersnap

yadda yadda yadda
Our plane doesn't arrive until 10:30 and I figure it will be close to midnight by the time we get our rental car, install two car seats and drive to the area. I was hoping to pick up a Giordano's pizza (calling ahead, of course) but they close at 12, so ... might not be realistic. I know from previous experience that there is nothing open at the airport. Does anyone know if any of the fast food places in the Palm/Apopka Vineland area are open after midnight?

There's a Denny's and a Waffle House which are both open late; and the McDonalds and Taco Bell drive thrus are both open late.

If on Friday and Saturday night there should be plenty of fast food and resturants that should be open until at least 1:00 a.m.

Hooters should be open and you can get it to go.. You might be able to look up their number and even call ahead to order.

Oooh, Steak and Shake ... never eaten there but have heard great things.

It will be a weekday, not the weekend, unfortunately.

Thanks so much for the ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter