Late Flight... where to eat?

DizzyBell

Mouseketeer
Our flight does not arrive in Orlando till 10 PM. Does anyone have any suggestions of where we can eat so late in the evening? We will not have had dinner prior to leaving and are staying at CSR. Any ideas? Thanks :)

I would recommend grabbing something quick at your resort foodcourt, since you'll probably be pretty tired by the time you get there. If not, then maybe House of Blues at DTD. The parks will probably be closed by then and I am not sure how late the resort restaurants stay open.

Then you have to wait for luggage and either a rental car or some sort of transportation to CSR. I doubt the Pepper Mill Food Court at your resort will be open. Call CSR directly and explain your dilema.

If you are renting a car there are a lot of off site fast food restaurants along the way to CSR. DTD is another option for you.

Goodings is a supermarket at the Crossroads Shopping Center near DTD. They are open 24 hours a day. They have subs, pizza, sandwiches etc.

By the time you actually get to the resort, you won't have much choice. There are only a few selected eateries in the World that have 24 hour service and your resort isn't one of them (GF and Poly have one; I believe Dolphin does as well). You need to eat on the way to the resort and not wait. DTD if you have to "go Disney" on the first night will have some options. I believe RFC is serving til midnight. Possibly the McD's as well. Call and check out hours first, though.
You will be glad you did.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We had this same problem because we were not renting a car and our flight was due into Orlando at 8:30pm. We figured no probolem-food court will be open. Well, our flight was delayed leaving Punta Cana, the first part of our honeymoon which delayed our arrival into Orlando until 10pm. We had left the Carribean at 12:30 and had been snacking ever since. Nothing in the airport was open!! By the time we got our bags and to the Mears transportation it was 10:30. After two stops at Boardwalk and Swan resorts, my new husband and I were dying in the back seat of the Mears bus. The driver was so sweet. When she heard us talking about what we would do as we hadn't eaten an actual meal since breakfast, she informed us our food court and room service would be closed. Then offered to take us to McDonald's on property. We even got her 20% discount. She was so sweet. Checkin at CSR was a breeze and we were upgraded to a king water view in the Casitas. Though we had a little indigestion, it was the perfect start of our Disney-moon!
Sorry I digressed! I'm still on cloud 9! We just returned a few weeks ago! If you are renting a car you can go eat at a # of places. If not, it can't hurt to call ahead to CSR or ask the driver of your car/transportation if you can make a quick stop.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter