Late flight out of Orlando Airport? Try this at the Orlando airport Hyatt!

"Got Disney"

<font color=blue>They’re like Lays chips...just ca
The Hyatt has day rates of around $100 depending on the months...one thing I hate is getting off the ship and at the Airport at 10am and not having a flight out till like 6pm....UGH! so this is worth every penny....I called and they still do this :) check in is at 10am and out by 6pm. Swim ,sleep, shower or watch tv till its your time to head out.

http://havebabywilltravel.com/2012/...-hyatt-regency-orlando-international-airport/

This is a great idea if you have time to kill. A few years ago we had our noon AT flight changed from non stop to connecting. Since my dad has claustrophobia and likes to keep the flying to as short as possible, we opted to move to the 4 pm non stop flight. That eventually was changed again to a 6:30 pm. At the time, we had APs to Universal so we rented a car for the day & drove out but my parents weren't interested & they loved the day room at the Hyatt. They had a good nap in a real bed and felt great by the time we got to Philly at 9pm.

Yep...this idea is recommended over and over on this board because it is such a good idea if you have a late flight and don't want to rent a car to do something else for the day.

MJ

Just booked my day use room for our family of 4 in October, this thread sealed the deal. $99 for 2 doubles. Makes our 7 hour wait much more bearable. :cool1:

"Got Disney" said:
The Hyatt has day rates of around $100 depending on the months...one thing I hate is getting off the ship and at the Airport at 10am and not having a flight out till like 6pm....UGH! so this is worth every penny....I called and they still do this :) check in is at 10am and out by 6pm. Swim ,sleep, shower or watch tv till its your time to head out.

http://havebabywilltravel.com/2012/05/28/post-cruise-day-use-room-hyatt-regency-orlando-international-airport/

Thank you so much for this tip! When we fly to Europe next year, we will have a long layover and this is a great way to kill time!

Can anyone tell me how you actually book a day room? I can't seem to figure it out on their website.

Can anyone tell me how you actually book a day room? I can't seem to figure it out on their website.

Easier if you just call Hyatt...they dont show it on their web site....I called and that is how I got the info...you can either call the hotel direct or call the number listed on the website....:thumbsup2

I called today. I got a recording that asked me the date I wanted and how many nights, I gave the date and for nights I said zero. When it was transferred to an operator from there she confirmed I was looking for a day use room. :)

We may do this if we can't go to MK after our cruise as originally planned. Thanks foe the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter