Late flight and luggage

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
We will be staying on site for the first time next year. If we take a 7pm flight home, it means we would leave the resort on ME at abut 4pm. If check out is at 11am, what happens to our luggage all day?

Just call Bell Services when you are ready to leave the room. They will come to your room and get your bags. They will bring ones you will be checking (you must accompany them) to the RAC bag check location and they (bell services) will then keep your carryon bags in the hotel storage room. When you return to the resort to catch DME, stop at bell services to get your carryons.

Just call Bell Services when you are ready to leave the room. They will come to your room and get your bags. They will bring ones you will be checking (you must accompany them) to the RAC bag check location and they (bell services) will then keep your carryon bags in the hotel storage room. When you return to the resort to catch DME, stop at bell services to get your carryons.

Great, thanks!

We have done this many times. Like PP said, we just bring our bags down to the check in counter (I don't tend to use bell services) in the morning before 11am. My carryons just get left at bell services until just before I catch DME.

You can check your bags in at any time, up to about 1pm. That's when the RAC counter closes for the day. I like to take my to be checked bags with me in the morning and check them on the way to a park, or breakfast. Usually this is about 6:30-7am. Then, I leave my carryon bags with Bell Services. You need to be back at your resort no less than 45 mins prior to your DME pick up time. You should be out at the bus stop, ready to go, 15 mins prior to that time. And you'll need time to get your carry on bags out of storage, and someone always needs to make that last minute run through the gift shops, and the bathrooms!!!! So, aim to be back at the resort an hour prior to your p/u time. With a 7pm flight time, your p/u time should be around 4..give or take 15 mins either way. So, with that in mind, plan to be back by 3, which means leaving the park no later than 2:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter