Late Feb-March Photopass Share. Closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilhi

Earning My Ears
:cheer2: I will be in Disney Feb 23-27. Let me know if you would like to join a photopass share.

cjtrantham-- 2/27-3/6 confirmed and paid.
Jgates 2/20-21 confirmed and paid.
Susanrose73 2/8-15 confirmed and paid
nicole2424 2/25-3/4 confirmed and paid
Good Disney Fairy 2/17-19 confirmed and paid
Aprilhi 2/23-27 cd ordered

Looks like we have 6 people all confirmed
Yippee!!

How about we combine our groups. Then our photo pass share will be full.

It would bring us to a group of 5 which is a nice number to work with.

Good Disney Fairy

If you can add another person, I would love to be part of your group. I am there 3/1 - 3/8 if those dates work, please let me know. Thanks!

maux:donald:

updated original post with potential participants. Just waiting on confirmations.

Everyone has confirmed. Just a few of us need to pay, and we will be on our way. :thumbsup2
I was reading some other posts about photopass sharing, and it appears that their server can be quite slow sometimes. It may be beneficial if we enter our photopass codes on different days. And make sure that we edit at different times. I don't think that we will all try to edit on the same day/time, but I guess that it is possible. If you would like to set up a schedule then let me know. Or if you have an idea on how to handle this, I am open for suggestions. Or we can just let it be. :scratchin

2 1/2 more weeks and counting. Just can't wait. :rotfl:
Did everyone get their ADR's made? I am struggling to get in to see Spirit of Aloha. But I will just keep calling.

Hi April ...can you pm how much and what is your paypal...i deleted the old post somehow

I sent you another pm. Did you get it, or should I send it to your email address?

Hi! Just wanted to let our group know that I had some computer problems, so I wasn't able to get from my home computer for a couple of days. (Terrible timing!)

I sent payment to April this morning through paypal. (Just realized it's now Friday, so actually I sent it Thursday morning.)

I leave Saturday morning & am so excited for our 1st visit to Disney!

I hope that you have a great trip susanrose. The first trip is always the most magical.
15 more days and we will be there too. I can't wait. We will only be there for 4 nights, and I keep trying to figure out a way that we can stay longer.

Susanrose73 you left this morning, I hope you have a wonderful time takes lots of photos. Looking forward to hearing how the trip goes. I will be there in 9 days!!

GDF/Tigerlily952

Hi all,
I had the most wonderful time in Disney! What an exciting vacation. I am still tired from all we did.

I see Tigerlilly got back yesterday-Hope you had a blast! And jgates just went today!!!

I hope you all have a magical time there!
And I cannot wait to see my photopass pics! Must be patient though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter