Late Electrical Parade Viewing

pinkibekki

Earning My Ears
We are staying late at MK one night and I understand that the later MSEP is less crowded. I was wondering if I still had to stake out a spot really early to watch it from the train station platform for the 11pm parade. If so, how early? Does FP+ have an option for the late parade? Should I use that instead?
Also they are having a second Celebrate the Magic showing at 10:35pm that night. Can we see it good from the train station platform?

All good questions to which I do not know the answer, but I will give it a "bump" so that your thread is on the first page, again.

We are staying late at MK one night and

1. I understand that the later MSEP is less crowded.

2. I was wondering if I still had to stake out a spot really early to watch it from the train station platform for the 11pm parade. If so,

3. how early?

4. Does FP+ have an option for the late parade?

5. Should I use that instead?
Also

6. they are having a second Celebrate the Magic showing at 10:35pm that night.

7. Can we see it good from the train station platform?

1. Yes.
2. It can be tricky.
3. Position yourself to move into the viewing spots as the guests who were watching Wishes are just leaving.
4. & 5. Maybe.
6. I'd get a good parade viewing spot in the Hub. FP+ or otherwise.
7. Not nearly as good a view as in the Hub.

What time does the electric parade go past the poly beach , 9pm?

They're actually talking about hte Main Street Electrical Parade which doe snot go past the Poly at all. You are probably thinking about the Electric Water Pageant. It should be at Poly around 9 according to this schedule from AllEars:

Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park
hours)

It depends on when you go. One time we fought for a good viewing spot for the early parade and could barely see it. Then when we were shopping at the Emporium it went by the second time. We walked out to the street and there was almost no one watching it. We stood by the curb and it passed by so close we could almost touch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter