late dining....bus!?

AprilFool

Mouseketeer
We have a dining ressie at Teppon Edo at 8:55 on a day that the park closes at 9. I am worried now as i just thought about how we are supposed to get back to CSR on the bus as we have no car. Will there be buses running that late? Also, since the ressie is so late, will they rush us through dinner. it was the only time available on that day.

Last year we had ADR's for 8:30 at Le Cellier. We were not seated until 9:10 and the park closed at 9. We were there at least an hour. When we left there were still people in the park. We had no problems getting a bus back to the resort. Hopefully you should be fine like we were!:)

The buses run for approximately 2 hours after the park closes. YOu won't be the only folk with a closing time reservation and many will not have their own car. Relax and enjoy your meal. I never rush out of a park if I am there at closing anyway. Why fight the crowds? ;)

You can also walk over to the BC or Boardwalk and take a bus from there although you would either need to transfer at DTD or via a park that has late EMH.

Many, many years ago we found ourselves all alone at the bus stop area at the Studios after a late meal at the Brown Derby. It wasn't long until a bus pulled up and asked where we needed to go and then took us back to our hotel. I'm guessing that Disney looks after their guests pretty well.

Don't feel stressed at all, becuase that will ruin your experience at Teppan Edo. Enjoy the restaurant, you will get back to the resort safely!

Yes, like the op said the buses run approx. 2 hours after park closing You will have no problem.We have done this many times.

We have a dining ressie at Teppon Edo at 8:55 on a day that the park closes at 9. I am worried now as i just thought about how we are supposed to get back to CSR on the bus as we have no car. Will there be buses running that late? Also, since the ressie is so late, will they rush us through dinner. it was the only time available on that day.

Many, many years ago we found ourselves all alone at the bus stop area at the Studios after a late meal at the Brown Derby. It wasn't long until a bus pulled up and asked where we needed to go and then took us back to our hotel. I'm guessing that Disney looks after their guests pretty well.

if it after the park closes just go up to an empty bus and let them know where you need to go. they will call their dispatcher to let them knowthat you need a ride to your resort. The dispatcher will give them the go ahead or tell them which stop to tell to go to catch a bus. even if it resort they dont go to example would be if you was staying at the board walk and did not want to walk they would drive you there. and yes bus stop runing 2 hours after park closing but if magic kingdom is open later then their will be buses still running. so if you can get to the magic kingdom then you can get them to drive you from there.

if your still worried just ask the bus driver when you exit what to do as you would be needing a bus after hours he or she will be the best to let you know what to do. trust me you will notbe the only people looking for buses. if there are no bus es there just go back to the gates and have securty radio the bus dispatcher to let them know you will be needing a bus to your resort and they will get a bus there as soon as they can. even if it 2 hours after epcot closes just rember their are always bus es runing in disney due to dtd needing buses and they close late and magic kingdom needing buses if they open later.sometimes they bus and monorails runing to 5 in the morning and starting again at 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter