Late checkout - Paradie Pier

CrispImage

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if you can pay for a late checkout at Paradie Pier and how much it is and how much notice you need to give?

We did this when at Disneyland in 2014 but were staying at the Fairfield Inn - the flight back to Australia is always at 11:00p.m. so we don't need to leave Anaheim until late afternoon so would love to still have use of the room right up until we leave. All we did was let them know when we checked in.

We are not going into the park that day so will hopefully hang out at DTD and swim in pool (and probably go to Discount Dance).

Thanks in advance
Kylie

I did late checkout at the Disneyland Hotel last year and the way they handled it was that we had to call down the morning of check out to see if late check out was available. We were able to check out at noon instead of 11am. I don't know if you can purchase a half day at the PPH, but I wouldn't think so.

When we have had late flights on departure day, we still check out at the set time.
We put our swim suits and needs for the day into our backpack and the rest of our luggage and misc. we leave with bell services.
We still have privileges of the hotel for the whole day. The pool area has a nice changing room. The lounge area around the pool is relaxing.

If you aren't able to get the late check out you're interested in, check your stuff with Bell Services until you are ready to leave for the airport.
It's always worked nicely for us.

Geemo

You do have access to the resort ammenities all day even though checkout is at 11:00am. Bell Desk will hold your bags.

Resort Hotels will not grant you late check out until the morning of departure...I have tried MANY times then night before and more often than not get rejected. You may get 1:00pm bets case based on how busy they are...but they have been running close to capacity on a regular basis so a late check out may be rare.

They do have a half day purchase option...not sure how much that is but only the front desk can give you the details and that option is not published anywhere...again that is based on availability. I would cll the PPH hotel front desk directly and ask them how that works and how much.

We are not going into the park that day so will hopefully hang out at DTD and swim in pool (and probably go to Discount Dance).

I'd love to hear how it was! We meant to go there when in SoCal last summer for DancerPalooza, but we were all just too exhausted (tiring for parents, too, just in a different way). My dancer is a boy, and there's just not a lot of stuff out there for male dancers, so I was hoping they would have a decent selection to actually see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter