test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Late Check out

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by SpanishForker, Jan 13, 2009.

1. SpanishForker

SpanishForker Member

We are staying at SSR in a 2BR on points. Can a late check out be requested? Our flight does not leave until 5pm (meaning at ~2pm DME departure time) and I would love to have access to our room a little longer since we are not going to the park that day.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. jarestel

jarestel Mouseketeer

Generally, unusual circumstances aside, late check-outs are not permitted.

4. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Late check out is not available. You have to be out of the room by 11am.

5. SpanishForker

SpanishForker Member

That is good to know. Thanks!

6. rkwier

rkwier Mouseketeer

This is what I have been told as well. I inquired because I am going for some training, but the sessions are scheduled to last until 5:30. They also said that Bell Services could hold my luggage until I was ready to leave.

7. SuzanneSLO

SuzanneSLO Mouseketeer

You may also be able to book an additional night in the same room so that you will not have to vacate until the next morning at 11 AM. -- Suzanne

8. BirdsOfPreyDave

BirdsOfPreyDave <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Bell services can hold your bags, and there are restrooms with showers that can be used to freshen up before leaving for the airport. This is nice if you want to do a park or the pool while waiting for your departure time.