Late check out at BCV?

Bellesmama

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to get a late check out at BCV?

Our flight home is at 8:00PM so I was wondering if we could get late check out or if the resort offers a changing room with shower etc. we could use if we decide to spend some time at Stormalong Bay after we've checked out. I've stayed at other non-Disney resorts (i.e. Atlantis) where this has been offered...

There isn't late check out at any of the DVC resorts but there are very nice shower facilities at Storm Along Bay.

Sorry, no late check-out at DVC resorts.

DVC use to have late check out - but long ago when OKW was DVC - the members voted to go with early check in - vs late check out. So they haven't offered it in years.

I would ask.

I think the restrooms at SALB have showers? - okay I know that OKW does.

You could always reserve an extra day if you have enough points. We usually have a 6 PM flight, but we check out about 8 AM and have a last park day before heading to the airport.

You can store your carry on luggage in the locker room at Y&BC's Ship Shape Health Club which is next to Beaches & Cream and SAB. There are also showers there for you to use. They have towels and a hair dryer available too. We have used this facility several times when we have stayed past our check out time and went to SAB on our last day.

Donna

You can store your carry on luggage in the locker room at Y&BC's Ship Shape Health Club which is next to Beaches & Cream and SAB. There are also showers there for you to use. They have towels and a hair dryer available too. We have used this facility several times when we have stayed past our check out time and went to SAB on our last day.

Donna

You can also leave your bags at the Bell Desk.

There is a thread on one of these DVC boards from someone complaining about not getting into their room until 6 PM. Those unscheduled "late check outs" are the reason for that happenstance.

There is a thread on one of these DVC boards from someone complaining about not getting into their room until 6 PM. Those unscheduled "late check outs" are the reason for that happenstance.

Funny we have the "can I check out late" and "why can't I get my room before 4" going at the same time.:)

We have a later flight on Friday after Thanksgiving(we'll be out of the room by 11:cool2: ) drop the bags off at bell desk and go look at the monorail resorts. I had plans to go over to BW, but my boys want to go look at GF, Poly and the biggest one, aka DH needs to look at the Contemporary(just waiting for CRV).

We are checking out of BCV and moving over to BWV during our first ever vacation home. Can we utilize the pool at Stormalong the day of our checkout? I never would have considered it but we are not doing a park the day of the move and since we will most likely not be able to check in to BWV right away I was just wondering whether this may be an option or not?

Thanks in advance.

We are checking out of BCV and moving over to BWV during our first ever vacation home. Can we utilize the pool at Stormalong the day of our checkout? I never would have considered it but we are not doing a park the day of the move and since we will most likely not be able to check in to BWV right away I was just wondering whether this may be an option or not?

Thanks in advance.

As long as you have a room key dated that day it shouldn't be a problem. :thumbsup2

You can also leave your bags at the Bell Desk.

Yes and we do leave our checked bags with bell services. However, I like to keep my change of clothes, travel documents, etc. with me and using the lockers (with keypad locks) at the health club has worked better for me.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter