Late August discount?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by CJK, Apr 24, 2013.

1. CJK

CJK <font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team <br><font co

First off, congrats to all of you who will benefit from free dining in September!! :thumbsup2 Does anyone think there will still be a late August discount of some kind? I can't imagine that there won't be, since there is a summer discount currently available. Any thoughts? :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

I just called there's nothing for sept yet

4. Tifley

Tifley Mouseketeer

September discount doesnt come out until May 9th

5. PinkMagnolia

PinkMagnolia Mouseketeer

I'm crushed that the end of August has been excluded from the FD discount. :sad::sad2: This time really worked for us.

I suppose a PIN could be announced or an extension of the current summer discount.

It's just such a grind waiting..... :crazy2:

6. Grandmatoniko

Grandmatoniko Mouseketeer

Me too :( I am so sad. We really wanted to go the end of August.

7. Team Bunch

Team Bunch Mouseketeer

Happy for September travelers, but sad for my family. Glad you started this thread to check for leaks on discounts.:thumbsup2

8. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

We are booked sept 21-28 at movies I really hope we get it!

9. buzzmom12

buzzmom12 Mouseketeer

I think you are good for those dates look under discounts you will see the thread.

10. PinkMagnolia

PinkMagnolia Mouseketeer

:grouphug: When I called DH, I actually started to cry... hahaha... I'm such a sulk! :rotfl2:

I should have known that something wasn't right when I was pricing things out on the Disney Website and there was no availability at all at Coronado Springs. Is it possible that things are fully booked at WDW during the last couple of weeks of August? Hasn't this always traditionally been a slow time?

11. squirrel4569

squirrel4569 DIS Veteran

Looks like there's a martial arts convention at WWS August 23-25 and a Mustang Convention at CS August 30-September 1. Probably explains the lack of discounts for the last half of August.

Might still be something but we'll just have to wait and see.

12. mom2AidanAndEli

mom2AidanAndEli DIS Veteran

Glad to see I'm booked between the two big conventions listed above (8/25-8/31) and hoping people aren't sticking around too much in between--I know, I know-wishful thinking! But just devastated there won't be free dining. Now need to completely rethink the whole thing!!!

Could they really not do any discounts for that whole time? We're talking two weeks in a traditionally slow period. Please give me some hope!!!!:sad2::sad2::sad2: