Late arrival Yacht Club - where to eat?

CanWeGoNow

Earning My Ears
I expect to be getting to the YC at about 8:30, and will be hungry. We're getting up for EMH the next morning, so I'm looking for something fast but good. It's our first time at the YC, so I'm confused about the QS restaurants.

Any recommendations, or should we just plan to order from room service? Advice is much appreciated!

Plenty of places on the Boardwalk which is a short nice walk away. ESPN Club is open late plus you also have Kouzzina on the Boardwalk. You can also have Bar Bites at the Crew Cup Lounge right there at your hotel.

My first choice would be Crew's Cup, which is the Yachtsman's lounge. Love the atmosphere - quiet and relaxing and the food is quite good. If you're looking for counter service (with a counter service atmosphere) Picabu at the Dolphin is open late and has a wide variety. It's a nine minute walk from the YC lobby to Picabu, so quick! If you'd like to grab something quick from CS without the cafeteria feel of Picabu, the Boardwalk Bakery has a nice selection. Seating at Boardwalk is limited and outdoors - which is great on a nice evening if you are able to get a spot!

Again, highly recommend Crew's Cup - not TS but great combination of good food and cozy relaxing atmosphere after a long travel day!

These all sound great - thanks! Think we will look at the suggestionsand have a couple of options to choose from when we see how we feel after traveling.

If I mention that a 4 year old will be in the group - does that change any of your recommendations?

Thanks for the help - I feel like this is something I should have been able to figure out, but for some reason it was just stumping me!

Since you mentioned a 4 year old... Beaches and cream will also be open. Good burgers and tons of ice cream.

The fountain over at dolphin is also a solid choice for the exact same reason. Beaches and cream can get pretty crowded, and the fountain is usually fairly deserted.

So if you're looking for fast (but not cold cuts/quick salads) and family friendly, those are my recommendations

With a 4 year old, at 8:30 pm, I wouldn't wander far from YC that night. I would stick with an option at YC or BC. A reservation at capt. Grille or try crews cup. A reservation at Beaches and Cream or grab something at Marketplace at BC. Or, yes, room service. If you decide on capt. Grille or beaches and Cream, make a reservation as they may not be taking walk ups when you arrive

Big River Grille has good burgers, I wouldn't recommend anything else. Good kids meals too.

The nice thing is you can sit out on the Boardwalk, so you can see across the water and look at the Yacht Club. It's a beautiful view at dusk.

Take the boat from the Yacht Club, it's really easy!

Beaches and Cream is nice, but gets crowded and you'd be stuck inside when you're excited to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter