Late Arrival @ BCV, Where to eat ?

Debby7

DIS Veteran
Our flight gets into MCO on Sat., Dec. 7th @ 8:20 p.m. By the time we get to the Beach Club Villas and get checked in it could be close to 10:00 pm. Any suggestions for a nice meal, close to the resort, at this time of night? I know something on the boardwalk is probably a suggestion, I just didn't know who serves that late. Is the clambake still serving at the time ? Thanks for your suggestions !

How about ESPN Club over at the Boardwalk? I haven't tried it yet, but I like their menu.

The Clam Bake is listed as closing at 9:30. I wasn't able to find out what times the Boardwalk places closed. Call Disney Dining and inquire about what is opened at that time.

You're only going to have three choices that I can think of. The Brew Pub at the BW, ESPN, and Tubbi's at the Dolphin (which is open 24/7).
Anne

I like eating at ESPN. The chicken wings are wonderful. Haven't tried the Brew Pub yet. I bet you can get a seating that late at Flying Fish, although I don't know for sure.

I'm pretty sure Beaches & Creme stays open late. I remember going there after Illuminations once.

Hey, we're also arriving at BCV on Dec 7! (around noon) If "close to resort" means you don't have a car, I think the other posts have covered it. If you do have a car, there are almost certainly places at Downtown Disney still serving, or at Crossroads shopping center.

You could probably also get pizza delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter