Late Arrival @ BCV, Where to eat ?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Debby7, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Debby7

Debby7 DIS Veteran

Our flight gets into MCO on Sat., Dec. 7th @ 8:20 p.m. By the time we get to the Beach Club Villas and get checked in it could be close to 10:00 pm. Any suggestions for a nice meal, close to the resort, at this time of night? I know something on the boardwalk is probably a suggestion, I just didn't know who serves that late. Is the clambake still serving at the time ? Thanks for your suggestions !

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. swankybeth

swankybeth <font color=teal>Loves bubble tea!<br><font color=

How about ESPN Club over at the Boardwalk? I haven't tried it yet, but I like their menu.

4. SamanthaL

SamanthaL <font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c

The Clam Bake is listed as closing at 9:30. I wasn't able to find out what times the Boardwalk places closed. Call Disney Dining and inquire about what is opened at that time.

5. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

You're only going to have three choices that I can think of. The Brew Pub at the BW, ESPN, and Tubbi's at the Dolphin (which is open 24/7).
    Anne

6. Synonymous

Synonymous I know all about it, see?

I like eating at ESPN. The chicken wings are wonderful. Haven't tried the Brew Pub yet. I bet you can get a seating that late at Flying Fish, although I don't know for sure.

7. GrammieMame

GrammieMame <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I'm pretty sure Beaches & Creme stays open late. I remember going there after Illuminations once.

8. erikthewise

erikthewise Guest

Hey, we're also arriving at BCV on Dec 7! (around noon) If "close to resort" means you don't have a car, I think the other posts have covered it. If you do have a car, there are almost certainly places at Downtown Disney still serving, or at Crossroads shopping center.

You could probably also get pizza delivery.