• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late April Photoshare...Keep in touch here***FULL***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were at Sunapee!!! The skiing was great! There weren't any lines. The kids loved the mountain. The place we stayed at was a little scary on the outside but turned out to be all renovated on the inside. George's mills?? Probally won't stay there again.

I work at Digby's at the base of the mountain and they also own the Best Western!! I know the place you're talking about in George's Mills. You think it's scary on the outside now, you should've seen it 5 years ago before they "redid" it!

We love Sunapee. It's a great mountain for the kids. DH used to teach there. Glad you enjoyed it! It is one of our favs!

Karen

I have just about had it with this weather. Rain every weekend. I have packed my box to mail down to the resort. Where is everybody staying? W.e'll be a group of 7 staying at the POFQ. DH & I stayed there last September and loved it. Kids haven't stayed onsite since they've been old enough to remember so I can't wait for them to see it!

Unfortunately crowd calendar has gone through the roof in the past few weeks. I have been this week in April a few times, but the crowds have always been fairly low. Also, if any of you need/want any ADRs I have a few extra that I won't be using. Let me know.

Karen

HI Karen. What do you have for extra adrs? I think we are all set but we have friends (family of 5) who can't get any ressies. thanks!

HI Karen. What do you have for extra adrs? I think we are all set but we have friends (family of 5) who can't get any ressies. thanks!

Tuesday, April 21st 7:50pm Le Cellier for 7 pple
Sunday, April 26th 8:50am Chef Mickey's 7pple
Monday April 27th 7:25pm Jiko 4pple

Let me know if they can use any of them.

Karen

Hi everyone, I am Janine and I just joined your share group. I want to thank Karen for letting me in!

It's just 8 days till we go and my heart is racing. Our trip is a surprise quickie for my oldest girl's birthday. She tthinks she is going to go to school on her last day of spring break (to make up snow day-yuck) but she will be grabbed at the 1/2 day mark and we are driving to Florida! Her actual birthday is Monday the 20th.

I am just so very happy to get into a share so that I can get tons of family shots without having to ask someone to use our camera.

Thanks again and see you all soon on the editing pages :goodvibes

:love::love::love::love::bday:

Hey we are back and ready to see some pictures. Have a great trip to everyone still waiting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter