late april early may

bc1234

Earning My Ears
do you thint the last few days of play at the kids price will mean large crowds? maybe the first week of may would be better......thanks for your input

I don't know about that promotion having much impact, but the S CA 2fer sure will, especially on the last day the tickets can be used at DCA. Last year they had to send people over to DL because DCA was too full.

What days does the CA 2fer promotion end, the same as Adults Play promo? We booked the GC for April 26-29, so I think (hope) we are missing the 2fer promotion also!!!

Besides those, this is usually a great time crowd wise, because Spring Breaks are over and there are no nearby holidays!!!

Andrea

I don't know about that promotion having much impact, but the S CA 2fer sure will, especially on the last day the tickets can be used at DCA. Last year they had to send people over to DL because DCA was too full.

I just read on another site that this year, they're allowing the second day on that pass to be used thirty days after purchase? first use? Something like that. SPECIFICALLY to avoid overcrowding of DCA.

IOW, if someone comes in on April 26th and buys a 2fer, they have until MAY 26TH to use it up.

I just read on another site that this year, they're allowing the second day on that pass to be used thirty days after purchase? first use? Something like that. SPECIFICALLY to avoid overcrowding of DCA.

IOW, if someone comes in on April 26th and buys a 2fer, they have until MAY 26TH to use it up.

That's interesting!! That will help though as we get there and spend the full day at the parks on the 26th, hope it's true otherwise we'll have a crowded Thursday!!

Andrea

Yes, the last few days of the kids' price promotion will bring in large crowds. It certainly did last year. Reports on the DIS said that crowds were very large the last week of April.

We went last year the week after the promotion ended (last day of April and first two days of May). It was lovely. Crowds were very low. CM's told me that the previous week was a zoo and the week we went was the right time to go.

So, yes, wait until the beginning of May for lower crowds!

Yikes, that's not what I want to hear. I've had my trip planned for two years.....We will be there for 3 nights (April 22-25). Now I'm worried that it's going to be really crowded while we are there...

can anybody tell me what the weather is like during that time? I'm thinking if it's really nice and if the parks will be crowded, that has an impact on what hotel I choose since I might need a pool break during the day..thanks.

We are going the 26-29 and we are plannning a pool break in the middle hottest part of the day!

Andrea

We will be there on April 22-25th as well. But after waiting this long to go, I dont care if its crowded

Okay, so maybe I need to rethink our April 24-28th trip. What is the second week of May like crowd wise maybe May 8-12th :confused3

Okay, so maybe I need to rethink our April 24-28th trip. What is the second week of May like crowd wise maybe May 8-12th :confused3

I wouldn't worry. They changed the 2fer promo this year so that the las tday does not HAVE to be used the 26th, they can use it till May 26th now. So there will not be that huge rush on the last day again!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter