Last week of July weather?

mandyc

Earning My Ears
We will be at wdw July 26-Aug 2..has anyone heard any weather reports for that time? I have seen lots of "scattered storms" reports. does this mean all day on and off? How do I plan if its just supposed to rain the whole time we are there? I know there are still things to do if it rains, but I am praying for lots of dry time as well:flower3:

We will be at wdw July 26-Aug 2..has anyone heard any weather reports for that time? I have seen lots of "scattered storms" reports. does this mean all day on and off? How do I plan if its just supposed to rain the whole time we are there? I know there are still things to do if it rains, but I am praying for lots of dry time as well:flower3:

We are going then too :). Looking at the extended forecast I suspect we'll have typical July/Aug Fla weather. Hot, humid and a chance of showers everyday.

We're there 28th-2nd, and I'd expect it's just those typical FL storms that come and go depending on the heat and humidity. It's been brutal up here in MA, so it won't be that much of a difference!:rotfl2:

We're there 28th-2nd, and I'd expect it's just those typical FL storms that come and go depending on the heat and humidity. It's been brutal up here in MA, so it won't be that much of a difference!:rotfl2:

EXACTLY! We live in Maryland. Sometimes people will ask why we go to FL at the height of the summer. Well it is almost 100 degrees at home so I think I would rather be at Disney, in the pool at AKL!:)

We will see ya all there! going 7/23 to 7/31! It was 95+ and humid here today in Indiana! People asked me today at work how could I go WDW in that heat! Hello! Have you not walked outside today!? I'd rather be hot and sweaty at WDW!!
;)

Another Marylander here. I set my phone to show the weather in Orlando as well as at home every day and all last week it was about 10 degrees cooler in Orlando!

But those storm predictions are probably just the usual pop up storms mid-late afternoon. Unless there is a tropical storm or some unusual weather, you should be fine. If you check the forecase for any day in the summer you'll see pretty much the same forecast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter