Last week in July

Finally_Talking

Mouseketeer
I've visited the world in July before (the fourth and the week after). I remember it was very crowded.

Just booked a trip the last week in July (wk of 26th) and am wondering how crowded that might be. I had no problem getting the room and category I wanted, even with summer discounts. When I checked breakfast at CRT, the dates I wanted were wide open with several time options. (Or is this the norm with that breakfast now?)

I am expecting crowded but I was just hoping to hear from anyone who has experienced that specific week before.

Thanks very much for your help.

Wow! I've heard the later in July you go, the less crowded it is but to have gotten easy ressies, I'm shocked. That would be great if it's true crowds will be that low!

I'm also going to be at WDW that week. We had to move our dates around a bit just a few days ago, and I too was shocked at how easy I re-booked my ADRs. I mean, we're under 4 months away from the trip and if this is any indication, the crowd level might be lower than normal. Let's keep our fingers crossed. ;)

With that said, I've traveled in the second half of July many times and the parks have always been crowded, but I've never found them unmanagable. We've always been able to do everything we wanted to without massive wait times. You've just gotta get to the parks early and do as much as you can before the big crowds roll in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter