Last trip ever? LET'S GO ALL OUT! July 2013!

frankieeyre

Mouseketeer

HELLO. HOLA. BONJOUR.
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Welcome to my very first PTR!! My name is Francesca, but you may call me Frankie ;)
I’m from lovely sunny old England, which in my opinion is not so sunny and not so lovely. (Counting down the days until I can move to the USA!)
I’m 19 years old and am studying Marine Biology at University and I am super obsessed with Disney! It is a HUGE part of my life!

We used to travel to WDW every year when I was younger but for the last few trips it has been every other year. BUT the time has finally come and my parents have said that this trip is going to be the LAST trip until I have kids!! Therefore it needs to be the BEST TRIP EVER!

As it is going to be the last trip (don’t worry, I will still push for more) I begged to go full out! For the last two trips we have stayed in a friends villa off property (BOOOOOOO). Which as you may all know, IS NOT THE SAME! So after many persuasive talks from me we finally booked our 2013 trip!!

So this is how our trip looks:

16 nights at the POLY!!!
16th July – 1st Aug 2013
Free dining plan!
$400 Disney gift card!!

We booked the trip in June 2012 so I have been counting down for a LONG time! We are currently on 107 days to go! TIME IS FLYING!!

So come along with me for the ride and find out what happens when the British take over WDW!

Coming up! Meet the cast of this adventure!

Continued in next chapter!

16 nights at the Poly? YOU HAVE THE BEST LIFE.
I am going June 29 for a week and a half! :)
& staying at the Polynesian!

16 nights at the Poly? YOU HAVE THE BEST LIFE.
I am going June 29 for a week and a half! :)
& staying at the Polynesian!

Ahh I am extremely lucky!! :)
AH i can't believe how close we will be, but just not quite! :(
You'll have to let me in on any secrets you pick up from the Poly!! :)

WRITE MORE NOW!!! ;)

Eeeeee.. I'm so excited for you! & so jealous about you staying at the Poly (I've told you this about 100 times though)!

Anyway.. yeah.. write some more please! :thumbsup2

Welcome back!

We are now down to 96 days!! DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!

We hit 100 days on my birthday which was an amazing day!

I got some Disney related presents which I will post pictures of in the next update!

BUT NOW…..

pixiedust:

The Cast

Francesca (me):

My name is Francesca. I have two nicknames, Chessie and Frankie. My family and friends from when I was younger call me Chessie, but when I went to secondary school I started getting called Frankie and it stuck! I’ll try and stick to one or the other so we don’t all get confused.

Park: Magic Kingdom
Attraction: Tower of Terror
Show: Fantasmic
Table-Service Restaurant: Crystal Palace
Counter-Service Restaurant: Columbia Harbour House
Movie: Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, Lilo and Stitch
Character: Mickey Mouse, Stitch and Vanellope

Natalya:

This is Natalya, or as I call her, Tally. She is my 21 year old sister and one of my best friends. She really likes Disney too and is getting really excited for this trip. I’m sure she is a secret Disney lover and actually loves it more than she lets on.

Park: Epcot
Attraction: Toy Story Mania
Show: Festival of the Lion King
Table-Service Restaurant: Cinderella’s Royal Table
Counter-Service Restaurant: Pizza Planet
Movie: Cars
Character: Stitch

Jill:

This is my mum Jill. She is also a big Disney fan too and most of the time ends up sitting down watching Disney movies with me if I put them on the TV. She is the person who has to put up with me talking Disney 24/7, but she loves it really.

Martyn (right):

This is my dad Martyn. He does like Disney but isn’t the worlds biggest fan. He isn’t as hardcore as Tally, mum and I so likes to take the holiday at his own pace.

:sulley:

So now you know who you’re gonna see, time to see what we are getting up too!

Next up…PLANS!

Continued in next update!

WRITE MORE NOW!!! ;)

Eeeeee.. I'm so excited for you! & so jealous about you staying at the Poly (I've told you this about 100 times though)!

Anyway.. yeah.. write some more please! :thumbsup2

AHH CHELS! I'm honestly so excited and it makes me so happy you're excited too! EEEK! More coming right up!!

So I'm here. Late but here! I'm sorrrrrrrrry! But woooo! Poly! Not jealous, not at all.

I agree with Chels.... Write more! ;) :D

So I'm here. Late but here! I'm sorrrrrrrrry! But woooo! Poly! Not jealous, not at all.

I agree with Chels.... Write more! ;) :D

YAY!!! I will write more ASAP. As soon as these two bits of coursework are in!! :) Can't wait to discover more about the Poly!! :)

I’M BACK!!

Sorry for my absence! :guilty:

Firstly I had exams at uni and then I went to Disneyland Paris! :yay::yay:

You can check my TR from DLP right here:

YOLID: You Only Live In Disney!

The last time I wrote on here I was around 100 days to go! Now I’m down to 23 days!!

So with everything basically ready to go it’s time for you to see what I’m up to!

Here are my ADRs:

Kona
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
Be Our Guest
Sci-Fi
Tusker House (Breakfast)
Raglan Road
‘Ohana (Breakfast and Dinner)
Le Cellier (Dinner)
Chef Mickey’s (Breakfast)
Yak and Yeti
San Angel Inn
Tony’s Town Square
50’s Prime Time
Teppan Edo

Now the majority of these I have never been to before so if you have any suggestions on what is good to eat at these I would love to hear them!!

:cool1::cool1:

Coming up next: Day plans!

I love Crystal Palace breakfast, it's so perfect, suggestions for there - TRY EVERYTHING! :thumbsup2

Be Our Guest - I am not a steak person at all, I actually have probably gotten steak at a restaurant under 10 times, but that's what I got here, IT WAS FANTASTIC. OMG. it comes with fries, that are like from heaven themselves & veggies, it was so good, I want it right now! OMG. & for dessert, I had the triple chocolate cupcake thing, I can't remember the exact name, but it was PERFECT.

50's Prime Time - MEATLOAF. it is delicious, & I got the S'mores for dessert, the whole meal was so much fun, I hope you get a fun "cousin"!

As for the rest of them, I haven't been to a few of those, so therefore cannot give my opinion on what is good, & the rest, basically everything is good, :goodvibes:goodvibes

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!

I'll be leaving for WDW tomorrow at 11.15am!! It's a 9 hour flight! :)

If you want you can follow me on twitter and instagram as I will be posting updates over on those!!

My username is @disney_frankie :)

If anyone sees me there feel free to come up and say hi!!! :)

we will see you at the Poly! We are checking into the Poly CL 7/27 from the POFQ and staying in Hawaii until 7/31. See ya at the pool!

This is already so much fun to read! Can't wait 'till you can post more! One day we'll have our own TR on here eek! ;)

Hopping on the bandwagon and subscribing! It looked like you had a great trip from your Instagram pics, and now I'm excited to read about it.

We're currently planning our "last" family Disney trip so I can't wait to read all about yours :)

Come on girl the waiting is killing me! Can't wait to watch Paris part 3 and to get cracking on this report! :lovestruc

I need a report! Your posts got me so excited!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter