Last toast from the SurfSpot

Wow, that brings me back! I always loved it when we could say every title in VMK, so we were able to order "food".

I'll miss ordering a "doctor peep.her", and I could have sworn I could have gotten mozzarella cheese sticks with that. ;)

I met so many DIS for the first time in that room... Nice to see you surf.

good times :thumbsup2

I remember that is where we met. One night everybody was wearing the feathers and I did not have any. Aengus asked me to trade and gave me a feather hat. At the end of the night I tried to give it back and he said "what do I look like, an indian giver?" Thus a friendship was born.

I remember being scared of green ears back then........

I remember that is where we met. One night everybody was wearing the feathers and I did not have any. Aengus asked me to trade and gave me a feather hat. At the end of the night I tried to give it back and he said "what do I look like, an indian giver?" Thus a friendship was born.

I remember being scared of green ears back then........

:hug:

Seeing the pics reminded me of lots... I remember the boys vs girls last word contest... if I recall correctly, the girls are still ahead ;)

I met Irish for the first time in the Surf Spot... she came to tangle with the lawyer... ;) Of course she won since I'm thinking the rat had spiked those "peachyt knees" on me!

I remember Coriander snoring so loudly in there once... although for the life of me I can't remember why she was snoring! :P

I met surfcruiser in there and it became clear quickly that I met him for a reason!

I got to try out pole dancing for the first time... hrmm.. wait... that still doesn't come out right! ;)

I remember nights laughing at surf because he'd crash before closing and passing on the good nights from him! How many times did you actually get to close in your room? :P

I remember when you made the menu and cordially demanded everyone's appearance for their favorite food and drink!

Oh wow. I see a lot of familiar names here :). I've even met several of you in person in Florida :wave2:, and in California :wave:. So good to see you all ::yes::.

In case you don't recognize me, I'm diskrista. Haven't been on VMK much since those initial months, but I log on every once in a while just to see what's going on and see whose still around.

Mmmm, I haven't had a good scream soda or squid in eons.

Miss you Sir SurferRat!

*is that a green flip in the water?*

Cookie

So nice to hear form you SurferRat. Your place was the place to be. It was so much fun. You did such a good job of keeping order. You have been missed as you can see.:grouphug:

...I remember Coriander snoring so loudly in there once... although for the life of me I can't remember why she was snoring! :P...

LOL Tea - it was because the Rat made his PeachyT knees so strong - I passed out in the corner.

I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you all at the Surf Spot.

It always reminded me of "Cheers", where everybody knew your name.

Here's to the Surf Spot ! :drinking1

Oh my gosh, I stopped by the Surf Spot a few times, what a great hangout! I met some great Disers there :goodvibes

Hugs Surf! I'm thrilled you have reappeared; hope the family is doing well. I found my self popping in the Surf Spot a few times after it had been closed just for old time shake. I wonder if I could still find my way there? I use to have a map of all the teleporters in the Dis hub, ancient memory is failing me now.

Drop by for the wake, I bet it will a wild party. I'm sure someone will loan you one of their clones for the night if your character is gone. We need to sing and cry in our "bear" together with the passing of VMK. I'm still holding out hope but not much hope. Keep those letters coming people.

So .. until we meet again. Raise your glass: To VMK and good friends, happy times and last call. Thanks guys, it's been a great ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter