Last toast from the SurfSpot

surferrat

<font color=blue>SURF? And get my wings wet? Dream
For the original patrons of the Surf Spot and there are way to many to name, and for those that ventured into the old bar, here is one last toast to VMK from the Surf Spot. It has been a long time since I have posted here, or visited VMK, but we had some magical fun times! Those that remembered the Surf Spot can remember the closings and the fun times that we had. Even though it was a long time ago I can remember when the game first started and hanging out on mainstreet. I created the Surf Spot for the Dis members and boy was it a hit. We had fun times and can't even remember how many times I was banned for serving Adult beverages. For those who never ventured into the Surf Spot, you missed some fun times. So.....as VMK closes its doors, here is the last of the lava wings, Gorgonzola Cheese Pizzas, PeachyT's and Surferrat Sweet Tea!

I found pictures on past threads, not the best, but it will do for those that remember the Surf Spot!!!
Maybe some names will be familiar!

CHEERS BOYS and GIRLS!!!!

The Surferrat is officially going to sit down and enjoy with the rest of yall!

vmkshirtday.jpg
spacedance.jpg

closesurfshk2.jpg

surfspotclosed.jpg

I met some great people at the Surf Spot... (well and not some so great ones.... but that's a story for another day) I loved "PeachyT knees" and am still waiting for the day you tell me I can get one for real! :D

surferrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so good to see you.
Your club was the first place I ever went to that was a private room and not mine or regular VMK. I was a little late in coming, I was shy, but it was fun once I got there!
I liked the sweet tea!

I met so many DIS for the first time in that room... Nice to see you surf.

good times :thumbsup2

Woot you have been missed but never forgotten ever. I made many friends at surferrats.

I found some old pics of the Surf Spot...from before the major remodeling job I think...

9-21-05PeachyTLastWords.jpg

ScreenShot9-15-05RanierEarsLastWord.jpg

Aww the old Surf Spot... nice to hear from you again, surferrat!

I didn't make it to many closing but did a few- and they were usually there.

What good times we had ! !

Thanks for all the laughter, fun and HUGS ! ! !

I have met so many wonderful people in VMK , their friendships have brightened my life more than one could ever expect.

The Surfspot was the beginning of a journey I would have never thought possible for an online game ! ! ! Who'd a thunk those little characters could bring so many people together ? ?

So let's all raise a glass one last time

WOOT......WOOT

Cheers to all

BIG HUGS ! !

Thanks Surf for the pics......hugs sweety :hug:

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :love2: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

Ahh... the Surf Spot. I have many fond memories of this place and I've met many wonderful friends there.

Thanks Rat for bringing it back, if only for a moment.

Ok so here's my credits (or lack of) because Surf wouldn't let me run a tab...

credits.jpg

And heres some of the warnings I've recieved during my time at the Surf Spot... I swear i was set up for at least half of them though....

ultimwarn.jpg

- Irishhhockey

Well if it isn't my old bouncer from the Surf Spot!

And run a tab! You are the ONLY bouncer I know that got free drinks!

Ok so here's my credits (or lack of) because Surf wouldn't let me run a tab...

credits.jpg

And heres some of the warnings I've recieved during my time at the Surf Spot... I swear i was set up for at least half of them though....

ultimwarn.jpg

- Irishhhockey

Great to see your post Surferrat!
Your hot spot was one of the first rooms I ever wandered into on VMK. It became a fun and happy place to hang out or close for the night. I met some of my first VMK friends at the spot! Thanks for creating it, we missed you while you were gone, and thanks for returning for a farewell party like no other, I'm sure!

Woot Surferrat :woohoo: so good to hear from you again.

Your virtual head ached from all the times that big white glove came down on it. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good times were had at the spot, thank you and all the other DIS for some wonderful memories.

Oh Surferrat, how wonderful to see you post. You brought back such fun memories of the Surf Spot. I used to love hanging out there, meeting friends and listening to Rainier Ears sing to us.

I've missed those fun times. And it's been fun seeing so many friends post on this thread. VMK really was all about the friendships. Thanks, Friends!

Yay!! Surf!!! Missed you pal!! :hug:

Not sure if you remember, but I can recall one night we all were laughing hysterical about something. Me thinks it was that Sweet tea you made. I made a special character just for that night and he has been with me as a memory of you and our good times. :goodvibes

surf.jpg

Awwww! I miss the Surf Spot! I could use a Fuzzy Navel (or I think it was Fuzzy Orange) right now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter