• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last To Post Game - 2nd Edition, Take 6 (ACTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

youknowimlastandyouknowthatyoudontwanttobelastbecauseyoureallywantmetobe

I'm having some popcorn:: for breakfast! Or at least to tide me over until DH gets up and hopefully he'll fix a big breakfast! I'm not in the mood to cook!

you're boys are NUTS!

::yes::

Actually, A.J. decided to go at the last minute. We had decided to take the furry human with us and go to Petsmart and then A.J. said he wanted to go. I told him no, that dad and I were going to go on a date since no one else wanted to go. And A.J. said "Aw c'mon mom, please! Me go too!" So how do you say no, you can't go, we're taking the dog instead! :lmao: So A.J. got changed quickly and he went with us too!

hope you had a nice dinner.

:sad2: We went all the way over to Johnson City (TN) - about an hour from here. When we were about 1/2 an hour from the restaurant I called for call ahead seating - figured we'd go to Petsmart on the way and then go to dinner. I was told the wait time would be an hour and forty five minutes to two and a half hours! :faint: The girl said that a major transformer in the area had blown and that several restaurants were without power and they were getting the overflow - in addition to two very large parties!

So, no Outback! :sad1:

We went to a small Mexican restaurant that was in the same shopping center as Petsmart. All I can say was it was very clean and they had a good cheese dip. Dinner, however, was awful.

Of course, A.J. ate every bite of his and then some! I swear he'd eat cardboard if you put some type of sauce on it! :rotfl: He's never full!

On the way back home we stopped at Sonic and had some ice cream - so that made me a little happier!!

We're having roast, mashed taters, peas and carrots and since I can't go out with Kathy....... I'm making inback :teeth:

So, how was your Inback? I'm sure it was delicious! I think we'll be having some Inback tonight! ;)

ok, I got our Christmas reservations.

And switched the Vero Beach to the weekend after WDW.

And asked how it would work to book a cruise with our points!!!!!!!

I didn't book anything yet. We need to figure out how much/when to go, how much extra $$ it will cost.. etc.

but it's exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter