• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last time you had a "party" on your

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Birthday ?

I dont know, Im sure I must have had one when I was a kid, but really cant remember any

I think I was 21 the last time a party was thrown for me.

There is one going on right now in my home, though. I threw a surprise party for my daughter. She's 25 today. She was totally surprised, and enjoying her time now with her friends. :teeth: :thumbsup2 My son has one every year. His friends love the opportunity to get together and have fun.

When I turned 40 my friends threw a party for me.

15. I'm not really a party person so last month for my 30th my Dh and some family went to Vegas.

ummmm last year.....we always have a party on my birthday.

40 Hubs and friends threw a surprise party - it was awesome, I had no clue

2 years ago when I turned 50 DH gave me a wonderful surprise party.

This year we had a small dinner party with 5 if our close friends.

When I was 21, I had 3 birthday parties.

Having a party in June for my 30th but it will be a couple of days after my actual birthday as we are going away for a few days. My 30th present to myself is my trip to WDW in November :)

2007, on my 40th. Prior to that, my 21st - it was a Sunday, so no bar hopping LOL.

My family throws a raucous party for every birthday possible; we like it. My friends and I also celebrate birthdays with gifts and food, cake and ice cream. We decorate: I have the family birthdays because I have Mom's decorations-also a tradition. Last fall, my birthday was celebrated with a Beaujolais tasting with wonderful cheeses and a Toblerone fondu with amaretto. You don't have to be a kid to be celebrated. Have a party this year, man!!

The last birthday party I had was for my 18th (5 years ago), although that was 3 weeks after my birthday. My birthday is always on a long weekend, so it was very rare to have a party on the actual day. I think the last time I did I was about 8 and we had a small party down the beach with family friends...none of the other kids realised it was my birthday and even questioned why there was cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter