last time for dcl depart from mco?

Omarella

Earning My Ears
We will be flying in the morning of cruise. I know not advised but I only get 7 days, 3 by sea 4 at wdw. If I go a day early I have to leave a day early. Boo to that. So what time does flight have to arrive by to get to on dcl transportation and arrive at port on time? Also thinking if town car service would be a better option?

I would say by 2 pm but that has risk of delays. All have to be on for the mandatory drill.

My view do not book anything after 12 noon arrival.

I would tend to agree with noon. One o clock if you were pushing the edge. It will take about 30 min from the time when you land, get off the plane, and get your luggage. Then just under an hour from MCO to the port.
It would be great if you could count on all flights being on time, but that doesn't happen.

I would tend to agree with noon. One o clock if you were pushing the edge. It will take about 30 min from the time when you land, get off the plane, and get your luggage. Then just under an hour from MCO to the port.
It would be great if you could count on all flights being on time, but that doesn't happen.
I was hoping 1 would work and thought that would be pushing it

We will be flying in the morning of cruise. I know not advised but I only get 7 days, 3 by sea 4 at wdw. If I go a day early I have to leave a day early. Boo to that. So what time does flight have to arrive by to get to on dcl transportation and arrive at port on time? Also thinking if town car service would be a better option?
I'll just throw in here that, if you purchase DCL transfers (DCL will tell you what time the flight must arrive by) from MCO to port, they will know you are coming and, in most cases, make sure you make the ship.

I'll just throw in here that, if you purchase DCL transfers (DCL will tell you what time the flight must arrive by) from MCO to port, they will know you are coming and, in most cases, make sure you make the ship.

Yep. As long as your flight touches down before a certain cut off time.

I would strongly recommend that you don't do this but here is the timeline for a our Fantasy western Caribbean cruise boarding (I was a nervous wreck and would never do this again),

DSC_4403.jpg

1:24pm we were at the DME counter
DSC_4407.jpg

1:58pm we were backing out and on our way to the port (about 12 of us on the last bus to the port)
07-PortEars.jpg

2:53pm we go through the ears

I know Schmoo suggested you purchase airport-port transfers from DCL. In this case, I'd actually take it a step further and have DCL book your flights as well. That way, it's on them to get you to the ship.

If I go a day early I have to leave a day early. Boo to that.

But if you went a day early you could go to WDW on THAT day. Choose the park that's open the latest and play to your heart's content. The next morning go out to the port, cruise, get back, and have the other 3 of the 4 total WDW days.

Or flipflop it and do WDW first like Weedy said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter