• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last post for awhile

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Five minutes to no eating or drinking. So I better go guzzle what I want and enjoy! (Non-alcoholic -- however, the alcohol might be better than milk right now!) :jester:
I don't feel quite as nervous. Maybe because I already had my trial run! ;) But let's see tomorrow morning......
I keep telling myself all I have to do is show up!!!
CU all soon.:D And thanks for all the well wishes and good thoughts! 9:00 am CDT... Have a moment of silence. :jester: :rolleyes:

Luv2Roam..you'll be in my thoughts and prayers all day! We'll be waiting to hear how well you did as soon as you feel able. God bless.....

Barb,

I am sending every ounce of Pixie Dust I can scrape up your way. Please let us know as soon as you are able how everything turned out.

that all is finally discovered and that it is something that can be fixed easily and painlessly. We will miss you while you are gone.

Dear Barb,

Pins, prayers, and pixie dust are on their way to you! We'll be waiting to hear....

We're here for you if you need us. Prayers and Pixiedust to you. Good luck "Pin Buddy".

Lots of pixie dust and good thoughts heading your way, Barb!

personal as your health. It just goes to show once again how we all consider one another a family. God bless you and I am finding out daily "Things happen for a reason" as trite as that may sound. Go in there expecting a great outcome. :-)

Because you are on your second or third round of pixie dust! :D

Can't hope for more than that, can you? :)

You will be in our thoughts... Wish you all the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter